To much work..............

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Last weeks too much work and no time for workin out (TKD Classes), thanks God work is increasing and believe when I go out of work at nights I'm too tired to go trainining, yes I know I must go at least ono or two classes per week but mentally and phisically I'm done at nights, I only want to go home have a bath a meal and see some TV then sleep.

I have tell you my sambunim has been out doing some seminars and I reely don't like to train below the orders of the other instructors, the other instructors are fine but I really like to traing with my own sambunim and director of my dojan.

Let's see if tomorrw (senior class) I can go, I really miss my TKD clases.

Manny

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Manny, why don't you kill two birds with one stone? Go and help instruct. Assist the instructors that are there. You still get a bit of a workout as you demonstrate to the lower belts as you help them.

Once I started doing this it gave me a new perspective and I really enjoyed it. Now I have a class of my own (sort of, I split time with the head instructor teaching the lower belts of our competition team, as he instructs the more senior belts).

Maybe this will help you.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
"Grey Day" by Madness...

When I get home it's late at night,
I'm black and bloody from my life,
I haven't time to clean my hands,
Cuts will only sting me through my dreams.

It's well past midnight as I lie
In a semi-conscious state.
I dream of people fighting me
Without any reason I can see.

In the morning I awake,
My arms my legs my body aches,
The sky outside is wet and grey
So begins another weary day.
So begins another weary day.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Manny life always seem to get in the way, but we must always find away to train, this is what seperate the real trainer and the average ones. Best of luck in finding the time.

Latest Discussions