Hi everybody

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I want to share with you some issue that's anoying me. Let me begin telling you bussiness is good these days however I have to work twice as hard cause nos I have to do twice the work I used to do, sometimes I end the working day to tired and this is refelcting bad in my TKD clases. Well now the TKD clases issue, Monday,wensday and friday is kids/yougsters class and I don`t like to go these classes anymore, too many kids (the dojan is really crowded with kids and moms), the training is kids oriented and I dislike it, so I only can go tuesday and thursday night class that's for adults but this is only twice a week and I only can go because of the job one time per week.

Don't know if sambunim will let me the dojan alone for me only to do some TKD by myself two times per week when the children class is over and try to do my own training session.

Manny

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
well, maybe he can persuaded into giving you a private lesson?

And you know, if you don't ask, the answer is ALWAYS no!

dancingalone

Grandmaster
Reaction score
In the end, you are responsible for your own training. If the times don't suit you at your dojang, you must look for other opportunities or train by yourself. I always can tell with my students who has been practicing at home. It takes more than just showing up at class to learn new material... I tell my students it's just like attending university. You can expect to spend 3-4 hours out of class internalizing what I just taught you in one hour. If you don't make that effort, the curriculum will become more and more daunting as we progress as a group until you plain just won't be able to keep up.

Latest Discussions