This is weighing heavily on my mind...

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
and I could barley sleep last night... so Im gonna post here, get it off my chest and try and move on. Sorry in advance to everyone here for starting the morning on a down note.

Yesterday in our office, our accountant died. She was a good friend, very much like a mom to me. She was very much one of the most "human" people I know, and was always always willing to set aside what she was doing, to talk or help, or just listen.

My co-worker went into her office to give her a phone message and found her laying on the floor. He ran out and told us as he was dialing 911, and I ran in and attempted CPR... but I was unable to save her. I know I did everything I could, but the situation is still weighing on me.

I lost my sister last week... and a a good friend this week. We pick up and move on, its all we can do, but damn.

Thanks for letting me vent.

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss. :asian:

Just know you tried your best and that God takes people for reasons we may never know. They are flying high with the angles and looking down on you with a smile.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

JasonASmith

Black Belt
Reaction score
I hear you, brother...
I just lost my uncle about 2 weeks ago...
He lost the fight against cancer...
I feel for you, take care...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
EMT's and Paramedics go through this a lot..You did your best..She was needed elsewhere in the universe..

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm very sorry to hear of this loss and the recent loss of your sister. My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Please accept my sincere condolences on your recent losses... knowing that death is a part of life doesn't make it any easier to deal with when the deaths are personal. Take it as easy as you can; you've had a rough couple of weeks - and please keep coming in to vent as much as you need to.

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this. One is hard enough......but two......wow.

I'll put you in my prayers.

. :asian:

fireman00

Brown Belt
Reaction score
My thoughts are will you.... I've gone through the emotional roller coaster after doing CPR and using an AED on several folks who didn't make it (recently on a guy my age) . The emotions can be crippling; if you are having problems dealing with them there is no shame in talking to a professional crisis counsler.

There have been times when 20 grown men are crying like babies during a stress counseling session while talking about a 4 year old died of a heart attack or having someone bleed out while we tried to extricate them from their mangled car.

Just remember that she's in a better place and you jumped in and did what you could, which is more then some people are willing to do.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Techno you will be in my family prayers, If you know you did all you could do try to remember GOD has a master plan for all and she was needed in the kingdom of our Lord.
Sincerly
Mr Stoker

TonyMac

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'm sorry Bro. I've been through times like this before. Keep your head up and keep the faith. You're probably a good friend to all.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Techno,

Sorry this happened. (((HUGS)))Talk to us if you need to, we're here for you.

- Ceicei

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
God entrusts his most earnest deeds to those of us whom he believes in.

My heartfelt sympathies, John.

Geo

green meanie

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Damn dude. I'm very sorry for your loss.
icon9.gif

Latest Discussions