What would you do?

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I told her if she send him to the nurses office I will take her to the American Girl store and buy her something. Unfortunately she believes all that pacifist crap they're putting into the kids heads and hasn't wizened up yet. She will have her epiphany soon and knock his little raisins up into his throat.

that's the same thing with my younger sister, i strongly disagree with how the teachers tell the students "just turn the other cheek" and worse the tell them not to "tattle tell" because the teachers do not want to hear all about it. back in school id make those kids eat their teeth for picking on me (or at least break them emotionally to the point where they can no longer bully others) but these teachers consider that equally wrong and looks like they would rather them bully than speak up

a lot of these answers above are good ones, the lawyer, and all the other answers. if the teachers/principle does not stop bullying then the problem isn't the bully. the teacher/principle should step in and be certain that all the kids are given the proper respect they deserve. that's why the schools get paid and why the teachers/principle get paid.(students should learn in a safe environment where they KNOW they are safe.

i know that feelings, your daughter must be tough to have put up with it that long. hopefully things will get better
best of luck

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well, he put his hands on her again. This time he started clawing at her chest and when a friend intervened, he did it to her too. Went and filed a police report.

hopefully it will work, that kind of behavior is wrong, and inappropriate. that kid should learn to treat her with respect or deal with the consequences of their actions

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
what the hell ? i'd try and get the whole family kicked out - they've obviously not got a grip on how to parent anything --- instead of waiting for the cops just go accross the road and smack him - he might be a minor but the **** he's doing is pure peadophilic and now he's escalating the situation

the dog needs caging for your kids safety.

donna

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
what the hell ? i'd try and get the whole family kicked out - they've obviously not got a grip on how to parent anything --- instead of waiting for the cops just go accross the road and smack him - he might be a minor but the **** he's doing is pure peadophilic and now he's escalating the situation

the dog needs caging for your kids safety.

donna

Pedo? Maybe. Seriously warped? Definitely!
There are some serious issues going on and at this point I would frankly give my daughter (child, really) the green light to do whatever it takes to keep the little psycho off her. It is not healthy for the child to be put into the position to be made a punching back for the sake of PCness!
I would strongly suggest you find a good councelor for her, it might be nothing, it might be a big help for her, but since this has been going on for quite some time, I would be worried - VERY worried - that some of this crap has been internalized by her. Not a good starting point for the little girl to grow into. It could set her up for some really big problems, like assuming that it is actually Ok for a guy to treat his girl friend like this.

Seriously, do find a therapist for her. All the crap you know about is likely only the tip of the iceberg.

Last edited:

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
from what i know and i coach my niece -- age 7 and a bit -- in the finer points of muay thai they're told not to react to the situation and that they're just to walk away. they're taught to be scared and afraid of people - like crossing the road cos someone is approaching on their side. they're also being taught that if someone hits you - you are not under any circumstances to hit back --- seems totally wrong from my perspective but hell that's how it is in schools now.

i'de sue the school for letting it happen and for knowing the incident took place - i don't much like lawsuits either but you send your kids to school to be taught in a safe environment so someone needs a kick up the chuff or it'll just be allowed to carry on indefinitely and nothing will ever get done and this monster will be forever allowed to roam the school with imunity.

i'm telling her that if someone puts their mitts on her she's to react accordingly and put hers on them :) seems to be working so far cos no one will go near her :)

Latest Discussions