This is just sooooo wrong

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is the second sickest sex story I have ever heard.

SUPERIOR, Wis. - A 20-year-old man received probation after he was convicted of having sexual contact with a dead deer. The sentence also requires Bryan James Hathaway to be evaluated as a sex offender and treated at the Institute for Psychological and Sexual Health in Duluth, Minn.

Read more here if you dare!

The thing is, even though this guy has not touched a human in a sexual way, I worry about the fact he has twice killed in order to get his jollies.

There is no way I want to bet that his little kinks might not branch out at a later date. Guys like this are just too unstable to leave to their better judgement.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Getting called to a dead or dying deer on the side of the road is almost a daily occurence for us here in the township,BUT THIS!! !..I wouldn't want to attempt to write a report on this...

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I live in Superior. When this story hit the paper, people wrote some pretty interesting letters to the editor. Some got mad at the paper for printing this trash. Others thought the guy should be locked up for good measure. Others were saying that people like this should be killed.

And Drac, the Superior cops caught him IN THE ACT right down on Stinson street. It was 2:00am, he was drunk and going to town with this dead animal and up pulls the squad.

Now imagine having to deal with THAT!

OP
Don Roley

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And Drac, the Superior cops caught him IN THE ACT right down on Stinson street. It was 2:00am, he was drunk and going to town with this dead animal and up pulls the squad.

That is not an image I needed. Somebody get me some mental stakes to gouge my mind's eye out with.

But I really have to side with the guys that want to put this guy away. If he had just found road kill and did what he did, he would be a freak. The world is full of them. Hell, I think I work with a few. It is the fact that he went out of his way to kill something (at least the first time around) that makes me really worry for the local kids.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That is not an image I needed. Somebody get me some mental stakes to gouge my mind's eye out with.

But I really have to side with the guys that want to put this guy away. If he had just found road kill and did what he did, he would be a freak. The world is full of them. Hell, I think I work with a few. It is the fact that he went out of his way to kill something (at least the first time around) that makes me really worry for the local kids.

Writes self a message do not go to Don work too many freaks:erg:

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
That is very very disturbing. It makes me wonder what goes through people's minds when they do things like that. I can't even begin to imagine!

OP
Don Roley

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Writes self a message do not go to Don work too many freaks:erg:

Oh, did I mention I am a teacher? :uhyeah:

When I first started working in schools, the teachers had the only computer access to the internet and it was usually in a little room to itself off of the teacher's room. Now, ever school you walk into has the computer screen positioned so that as many people as possible in the teacher's room has a view of the screen.

I talked with some folks who had accessed the browser histories back then and some of it made this story sound tame. Have you read the first sentence of this thread? :barf:

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
The dude sounds more like a schizophrenic than your run of the mill sex offender to me. Call me crazy (pun intended), but this guy needs to be locked up in an institution.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Yea I hate to hear about the sickest and Yes I remember you where a teacher

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I dont even want to think about what was discribed in the first post in this thread. Some people are just sick.
That being said at least he didn't try to do it with a live deer

OP
Don Roley

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So I'm guessing that based on this you have crossed Wisconsin off as a possible place to live when your return to the states

It was off the list before this. The wife made the choice.

But seriously, I have decided to only move back to states that have on-line registries of sex offenders. Do they have that in Wisconsin? If so, this guy would be on it with the reasons for his being there explained, right? I don't know if that would be better or worse than a run of the mill pervert to most folks.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
But seriously, I have decided to only move back to states that have on-line registries of sex offenders. Do they have that in Wisconsin?

We have it in Ohio...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

That's what Supervisors are for...LOL

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Somewhere in The Book it says "Thou shalt not let the truly frickin' twisted live amongst thee." If it doesn't, it should :barf:

Latest Discussions