They type of person that's helping me now.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm thought I would post this video for those who know the crap I went through with the school I I used to train in. This is not the person that I trained under back then. This is a person that helps to remind me that every school isn't going to be perfect, and sometimes we run into school that give us a bad experience but it doesn't mean that all school are like that, even within the same system.

This the Sifu who his helping me. The video is a perfect example of his personality. He's pretty much down to earth. He's a retired police officer and served as a US Marine. Highly respected in the Jow Ga circles. Make sure you watch the entire video. I don't know if he has rubbed off on his students or if the students have rubbed of him.

I'm also happy to say that Jow Ga videos are a lot easier to find these days. Hopefully those videos will help to attract more people.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm thought I would post this video for those who know the crap I went through with the school I I used to train in. This is not the person that I trained under back then. This is a person that helps to remind me that every school isn't going to be perfect, and sometimes we run into school that give us a bad experience but it doesn't mean that all school are like that, even within the same system.

This the Sifu who his helping me. The video is a perfect example of his personality. He's pretty much down to earth. He's a retired police officer and served as a US Marine. Highly respected in the Jow Ga circles. Make sure you watch the entire video. I don't know if he has rubbed off on his students or if the students have rubbed of him.

I'm also happy to say that Jow Ga videos are a lot easier to find these days. Hopefully those videos will help to attract more people.

That changeup at the end was fantastic. Color me surprised. Old men dancing, that's what kung fu is all about.

Latest Discussions