How to start a fight with a Jow Ga Student.

Gnarlie

Master of Arts
Reaction score
They have video tutorials for TKD on their channel. They are telling.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I was looking for a couple of videos of Jow Ga schools showing their training and I came across the video. I thought it would be a good for a few chuckles because I know how Jow Ga Students Sifu's are and I can already imagine their response to this video (the response they would give to students) "Did you hit them in the mouth?" "Why not? Next time hit him in the mouth and then asking them what they think about Jow Ga."

Even though I know they are "stirring the pot," the tiger in me wants have a meeting of the fists, I mean minds lol.
I also have that captain America shirt I think I bought it at target. I don't understand why there is so many lights, it makes me wish my video was better because I'm terrible at making videos, I am wondering how to edit or photo shop my bald spot. As to what they are saying we'll they remind me of high school students so like most high school kids I don't understand them me thinking about paying bills and they wondering when they loose there virginity or when the new acne medicine works are on two different levels.

zzj

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I watched their video on worst Martial Arts and 'Combat Tai Chi' was ranked #2. I have no problem if they have the opinion that Tai Chi is not effective, but they went on to say that Tai Chi was created as a form of moving meditation and was never meant to be a Martial Art.

Oh well....

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well yeah but then they would lose.
I watched their video on worst Martial Arts and 'Combat Tai Chi' was ranked #2. I have no problem if they have the opinion that Tai Chi is not effective, but they went on to say that Tai Chi was created as a form of moving meditation and was never meant to be a Martial Art.

Oh well....
They say some crazy stuff

Uchinanchu

Green Belt
Reaction score
(Snort! Chuckle! Guffaw!) Why even waist time on such knuckle heads? Let them live in their safe little bubble. They will eventually learn a valuable lesson the HARD WAY when (not if) they shoot their mouths off to the wrong person in a more intimate setting (face-to-face and NOT on-line). Karma will bite them in the *** eventually. Whether or not they actually learn from it though is up in the air. Sometimes there's just no helping certain people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jowgar234

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here haha. I can't stand these guys honestly give so much **** to styles they don't understand honestly I was so stupid when I asked them what they thought of Jow gar in the video I thought I'd get a proper response god I was dumb a hahahah

KangTsai

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I was looking for a couple of videos of Jow Ga schools showing their training and I came across the video. I thought it would be a good for a few chuckles because I know how Jow Ga Students Sifu's are and I can already imagine their response to this video (the response they would give to students) "Did you hit them in the mouth?" "Why not? Next time hit him in the mouth and then asking them what they think about Jow Ga."

Even though I know they are "stirring the pot," the tiger in me wants have a meeting of the fists, I mean minds lol.
Oh damn it I hate those [BANNED ON FORUM]s. Don't listen to them. Worst pair of absolute UFC fanboys I have ever seen. Possibly also the most closed-minded martial artists I've ever seen.

Jowgar234

White Belt
Reaction score

Hey I've been training in Jow gar for around 2 yrs now and love it haha where do you train at? Also have you seen Nathan head his my sifu haha I think his videos will interest you

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hey I've been training in Jow gar for around 2 yrs now and love it haha where do you train at? Also have you seen Nathan head his my sifu haha I think his videos will interest you
Finally someone else who knows the joy of Jow Ga. I'm in the U.S. and my Sifu is Edward Tomaine. I've seen all of Nathan's videos and 2 videos from one of his students. Nathan's school is one of the few that have videos of students sparring. Out of all of the Jow Ga schools out there I think only 4 actually showcase their sparring.

I keep telling people that Jow Ga is awesome but no one believes me lol.

Jowgar234

White Belt
Reaction score
Finally someone else who knows the joy of Jow Ga. I'm in the U.S. and my Sifu is Edward Tomaine. I've seen all of Nathan's videos and 2 videos from one of his students. Nathan's school is one of the few that have videos of students sparring. Out of all of the Jow Ga schools out there I think only 4 actually showcase their sparring.

I keep telling people that Jow Ga is awesome but no one believes me lol.
Nice haahah that's cool I wonder did you see my videos my YouTube channel is Nicholas dalton the videos aren't up anymore but because I got **** from those Mma types and was like yeah scree this

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Nice haahah that's cool I wonder did you see my videos my YouTube channel is Nicholas dalton the videos aren't up anymore but because I got **** from those Mma types and was like yeah scree this
Yes I saw your videos as well. I was the one of the positive comments about your sparring. Most people don't understand how valid Jow Ga is until they see it first hand from someone Sifu level. I've been doing my best to represent Jow Ga the best that I can with my sparring videos that I post here. The people here on Martial Talk are really good with providing good feedback so feel free to post some of your videos here as well.

I come from the Jow Biu lineage. Do you know which of the five brothers lineages Nathan Head comes from?

Jowgar234

White Belt
Reaction score
Yes I saw your videos as well. I was the one of the positive comments about your sparring. Most people don't understand how valid Jow Ga is until they see it first hand from someone Sifu level. I've been doing my best to represent Jow Ga the best that I can with my sparring videos that I post here. The people here on Martial Talk are really good with providing good feedback so feel free to post some of your videos here as well.

I come from the Jow Biu lineage. Do you know which of the five brothers lineages Nathan Head comes from?
Nathan comes directly from the Jow Lung lineage so yeah haha pretty cool if you ask me haha

Jowgar234

White Belt
Reaction score

Also how do I view the sparring videos you've posted?

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Also how do I view the sparring videos you've posted?
The videos that I post here are only up for a limited time, but you can check my schools media library to see videos and photos. Jow Ga Media Library I'm in the process of filling out the media library for the school website and I'll be adding more in the future after I get the old videos and photos up first.

There are also some videos that are still up in the Members in motion section

Paul_D

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
It's Beavis and Butthead again, I'd forgotten about these two. A perfect illusatrion of why "a little knowldge is a dangerous thing".

JP3

Master Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh no.... I've enver even heard of these guys..... someone please tell me they are just sort of video-trolling youtube, please?

If not that, can someone please tell me that they dropped into a decent school and challenged.... someone? Shoot, even just an intermediate student? Ugh...

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Oh no.... I've enver even heard of these guys..... someone please tell me they are just sort of video-trolling youtube, please?

If not that, can someone please tell me that they dropped into a decent school and challenged.... someone? Shoot, even just an intermediate student? Ugh...
They are for real. The good news is that it's a one man show now. His partner in crime doesn't talk trash on those videos anymore. The bad news is that he didn't challenge my school or any school. I think a video like that would have been a success. He would get a million views just for that.lol

Latest Discussions