There are no Secrets

TaiChiTJ

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I believe the seminar was with Robert Boyd. Its the site we have all visited.

http://www.iptaichi.org/robertboyd.htm

My friend is a busy medical professional, does not own a computer at home, is not used to the internet.

He does not live in the same city I live in.

I honor the student-teacher relationship, what knowledge he learned should stay his knowledge.

However in due time I will ask him to explain what he liked about his learning experience. :ultracool

marlon

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The tracey brothers, a kenpo family, claim to have a 'secret' more direct transmission of the yang form. they even claim to have been taught my master Tung and that they impressed him with their large frame form that they had learned previously...has anyone heard of these things? secret elbow strikes and a hdden gift in the cross hands...
www.yangchengfu.org

respectfully,
Marlon

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
The tracey brothers, a kenpo family, claim to have a 'secret' more direct transmission of the yang form. they even claim to have been taught my master Tung and that they impressed him with their large frame form that they had learned previously...has anyone heard of these things? secret elbow strikes and a hdden gift in the cross hands...
www.yangchengfu.org

respectfully,
Marlon

I checked the site

That is plain wrong. It was called Yang style by Tung Ying Jie and his son Tung Hu Ling it was not called Dong style until either Tung Kai Ying or possibly Alex Dong. However there are forms that were designed by Tung Ying Jie he may have called Tung Style and there are forms created by Tung Hu Ling that may also have been called Tung Style but the long form was always called Yang Style

I will check

Latest Discussions