The true history

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't know much about TKD history, at least not enough at the extent you're looking for. Best wishes with getting it published, and please keep us posted on when it comes out!

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't know much about TKD history, at least not enough at the extent you're looking for. Best wishes with getting it published, and please keep us posted on when it comes out!

will do but remember this is more of my interpetation to all of TKD and the history, but also with other people input to bring it to a climax

rmclain

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi Terry,

To keep things simple, I would write about TKD history starting from the formation of the WTF in 1973/4.

Robert McLain

I'm about done with the book I'm writing about my TKD experiences and I was going to add a brief History on TKD origins, but here lies the problem what seperate facts from fiction about TKD. I know my take and which way I was given by some influencial people but I thought I would see where everybody else is on this subject.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Terry,

To keep things simple, I would write about TKD history starting from the formation of the WTF in 1973/4.

Robert McLain

Thanks Robert as always you nring light to the table

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
For Korean Martial Arts history I would look at He-Young Kimm's books. Look at the current issue of TKD Times.....The one with the gentleman doing the head high side kick in a suit.

I found the coupon for He-Young's books in the last two issues. At one time he and Lee H. Park were good friends, GM Hildebrand and my pop have both said that he is the best Korean Martial Arts Historian that they know of.

Hope it helps brother.

Latest Discussions