The Scorching Soul

Dragon Soul

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey ya'll just droppin an intro for you. I'm 23 living in Grandview, Missouri with my girlfriend and daughter. I don't practice any particular style, I study the philosophies of Jeet Kune Do and Junsado. I guess you could call my style "the art of fighting without fighting", lol. I call it Practical Self-Defense, just basic combat techniques that are effective in a fight. Simple and direct, nothing fancy, I'm very passionate about my training. I've studied a little Karate, Boxing and Taekwondo. I'm a certified Waiest Journeyman through the Way Center, I teach relaxation and meditation techniques. I work as a youth care worker at Ozanam, a boys home in Kansas City. My favorite books are Tao of Jeet Kune Do by Bruce Lee, Combat Strategy: Junsado, The Way of the Warrior by Sang H. Kim, The Art of Peace by Morihei Ueshiba, and The Way of the Middle Path by Robert Wiest. I can't wait to exchange ideas and opinions with you all.

Peace

hkfuie

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Welcome. Looking forward to your input on the forums.

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey ya'll just droppin an intro for you. I'm 23 living in Grandview, Missouri with my girlfriend and daughter. I don't practice any particular style, I study the philosophies of Jeet Kune Do and Junsado.

Joab: What is "Junsado?"
I guess you could call my style "the art of fighting without fighting", lol. I call it Practical Self-Defense, just basic combat techniques that are effective in a fight. Simple and direct, nothing fancy, I'm very passionate about my training. I've studied a little Karate, Boxing and Taekwondo. I'm a certified Waiest Journeyman through the Way Center

Joab: What is a certified Waiest Journeyman? What is a Way Center?

, I teach relaxation and meditation techniques. I work as a youth care worker at Ozanam, a boys home in Kansas City. My favorite books are Tao of Jeet Kune Do by Bruce Lee, Combat Strategy: Junsado, The Way of the Warrior by Sang H. Kim, The Art of Peace by Morihei Ueshiba, and The Way of the Middle Path by Robert Wiest. I can't wait to exchange ideas and opinions with you all.

Peace

Joab: Welcome to the forum, I look forward to interacting with you.

Latest Discussions