The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
OH no cannot do that remember that diet thing we have going on. How is everything out your way I mean school and personally of course?

Hey now, the steak isn't the bad part of the meal, filets are pretty low on fat. The school is growing, could be faster, but growing nonetheless. Personally, nothing much happening. Opened a thread asking for San Diego area SKK people, not one response, that's pretty sad. Either there are none on this forum, or there is bitterness, attitude and egos involved. But it sux.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey now, the steak isn't the bad part of the meal, filets are pretty low on fat. The school is growing, could be faster, but growing nonetheless. Personally, nothing much happening. Opened a thread asking for San Diego area SKK people, not one response, that's pretty sad. Either there are none on this forum, or there is bitterness, attitude and egos involved. But it sux.

I saw that 14, glad the school is doing better, you know if I lived closed to you I would be there even though I do not do SKK. I love the way you teach and would love to have you out again after summer for another seminar on me.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I saw that 14, glad the school is doing better, you know if I lived closed to you I would be there even though I do not do SKK. I love the way you teach and would love to have you out again after summer for another seminar on me.

SKK is a good art, just a lot of bitter people, especially out here in the West.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good Morning Terry and 14...Happy Fadders Day...

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I actually have a FULL DAY off.....

That is nice remember take some time for yourself and spend some mor ewith the better half. Well time for me to start going Church, father in law and then brunch, the steak house here I come.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That is nice remember take some time for yourself and spend some mor ewith the better half. Well time for me to start going Church, father in law and then brunch, the steak house here I come.

Actually Roxy just left for Cincy..I'll wax the Harley and head over to Mom and Dads later...Got him a nice tactical folder....

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Actually Roxy just left for Cincy..I'll wax the Harley and head over to Mom and Dads later...Got him a nice tactical folder....

Sorry so late in replying I was with the wife and childern all day. Sounds like a great gift.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It was GREAT..Dad loved the folder...Beautiful riding weather too...

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Terry,

DVD's are all done except for the menu screen which I will be finishing tonight. Tomorrow is the printing process and I should ship by Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning at the latest!
icon10.gif

PM me the address you want yours sent to.
icon14.gif

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Terry,

DVD's are all done except for the menu screen which I will be finishing tonight. Tomorrow is the printing process and I should ship by Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning at the latest!
icon10.gif

PM me the address you want yours sent to.
icon14.gif

Sound great Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions