The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
He will turn 14 March 23rd

That's great! Sounds like he likes what he is doing. My 17 year old initially was so-so on the martial arts, but now all his college application essays are about how much he loves it! He got his BB in arnis just before his 17th birthday last summer. He likes to spar but isn't headed to any national competitions, in part for lack of serious sparring partners in our little town.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My younger two could be awesome but my daughter's too into boys and band (lots of boys in band) and my boy's too into football (such that he's now behind in his studies).

I'd honestly rather they focus on book larnin' and self-defense tactics than rank and competition. But the daughter has to earn her cho dan before she can date without a chaperone. ;)

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
My younger two could be awesome but my daughter's too into boys and band (lots of boys in band) and my boy's too into football (such that he's now behind in his studies).

I'd honestly rather they focus on book larnin' and self-defense tactics than rank and competition. But the daughter has to earn her cho dan before she can date without a chaperone. ;)

I was the same way when I was their age. Got to like the 'cho dan' rule ... LOL

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good morning LPT'ers I will be getting things done for the move of the school over Christmas.

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
My first final exam is today. My other second exam is tomorrow. And they're both non-cumulative!

YAY!!!!!

And, tomorrow, I'm back at TKD! WOO to the HOO!!!!

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
My first final exam is today. My other second exam is tomorrow. And they're both non-cumulative!

YAY!!!!!

And, tomorrow, I'm back at TKD! WOO to the HOO!!!!
YAY!!! My last final is tomorrow and it is for my Chem lab...im not excited about that. I cant wait to get finished then I to can get back to training more n BJJ

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions