The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
How about you, Mr. SuperBob? :)

I'm doing good here. Not too fond of the fact that I couldn't make it to the M&G, I have heard a good time was had by all. Maybe next year.

My day, had a decent workout this afternoon, followed by an excellent lunch. Went by my old school to see some of my old students. Was nice to feel missed. Unfortunately a couple of them ran out of class when I walked in, disruption ... sorry. Went out and had a beer with a couple of them after their class. Now I'm simply being lazy. Watching a bit of the boob tube.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thats cool! Doesn't sound like a bad evening all in all. :)

I'm just trying to catch up on some work. My Hondar decided to misbehave on the trip home so I didn't end up getting in to work until around 7 or so.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Morning All..Slept like **** last night..

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Slow morning here, and I hope it stays that way..

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I woke up and the computer wasssssssssss slowwwwwwwww! So I just restarted it and we are up to light speed once again!
icon6.gif

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
its going good. Sitting at work listening to some Lewis Black laughing my *** off. How bout you?

B

Well, I too, am sitting at work ... that means on m living room couch, since I work from home most every day. I actually have the boob tube on, not really watching anything though, it is more for noise.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Just got back from running some errands for work. It is HOT as hell outside. 100 or so with a heat index close to 110. **** this heat, it is a ***** and a pain in my ***.

B

PS - sorry MT for the vulgar words even though they will get edited this heat makes me angry

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sorry to hear it's so darned hot where you are KG06.

Hey, this thread is only 2 posts short of 45,000!

An extremely huge accomplishment for all the post whores out there in MartialTalkLand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions