The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ive been up since 10am sunday. I couldnt get to sleep last night so Im running on fumes. Ive just acquired stock in Red Bull

B

Cant do Red Bull something about the taste just doesn't agree with me. Now RockStar... I can take about 2 of those and be just fine, but not my prefered thing to do.

I was doing so well on not drinking so much caffien too... such is the way of things I suppose.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ive been up since 10am sunday. I couldnt get to sleep last night so Im running on fumes. Ive just acquired stock in Red Bull

That was me on Sunday..Off at 8 AM after working a 10 hr shift,,Got home went to bed and woke after a 2 hr "cat nap" and was up until 2 AM..All Red Bull does is make me burp...

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
These days make up for those days of dbl shifts...

Oh yes they do!
icon14.gif

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sounds like we all need a vacation... who's with me? Ah crap never mind if I take off time from work things are just gonna be worse when we get back. All my hours and hard work for inventory went down the crapper because of some computer glitch! Now it's an ordering nightmare as our stock counts are all jacked up and I have to go through inventory again!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sounds like we all need a vacation... who's with me? !

Count me in..Haven't had a vacation since November..My next one start doesn't start until April 15th and I don't think I can wait.....

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Count me in..Haven't had a vacation since November..My next one start doesn't start until April 15th and I don't think I can wait.....

Thats better than the last time I had vacation... over winter break for school I worked all but 3 days which I had to beg to get off from work. My last real time off was back in August I think... I dont even know anymore.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This upcoming vacation will be the first one where I didn't schedule any part time work..I get to sit on my butt and do NOTHING until Friday the 20th when I leave for Denver..

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well I better be off, still gotta stop and get some food and a coffee. Catch you all later.

Enjoy your day Drac, Brian. and KG06.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I asked the other day if anyone knew some people on the site that were either in or near the Destin/Ft Walton FL area but I forget to check. Does anybody know of anyone on the site from around that area?

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions