The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Bond the name is James Bond".............................. Sean Connery was/is awesome.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I would agree and I have watched other play bond and none impressed me in the part as much as Sean Connery but I have to admit Daniel Craig has made the part interesting again, for the first time in years I actually want to see a Bond film

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm bummed, it can't be Sunday evening already. Making the most of the night........................

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
audit homework is done...(if my answers are right, I think it looks pretty good:) ...Tax is next so I may go to the gym first in order to remotivate myself!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Time to go read a book...

Whatcha readin'? :)

I recently cleaned out my library and decided to re-read some classics I haven't read in almost 30 years. Just cracked 'For Whom the Bell Tolls."

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Whatcha readin'? :)

I recently cleaned out my library and decided to re-read some classics I haven't read in almost 30 years. Just cracked 'For Whom the Bell Tolls."

I am currently reading Shadow Divers by Robert Kurson, Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn Experiments with Alternating Currents of High Potential and High Frequency by Nichola Tesla and the newest Shanara book. Recently finished re-reading all of Dumas' works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions