The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good morning LPT, well I am off to get sign ups for my TKD program at four local schools today. We will be running this thoughout the school year as part of the school aftercare program. They are expecting 200 students between all four schools. I am hoping for alot of teenagers but we will probaly get more like 1st - 5th graders.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What, when and how is all we know. Just for the record I don't know is on vacation.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Back, catching up on an over load of emails in the queue and getting used to cooking again. Last 2 weeks sucked, but if I ever die I wanna do it in the South. People bring over tons of food and deserts it seems. I'd never fit into my coffin. ;)

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
I can't figure out my body! First Lifting then running for a while. Then, back to kempo. When all the soreness and stiff muscles was overcome so that I can go full speed with no effects the next day- Boxed! Then a little sore and stiff again. Kept all of it up- overcame the effects again and once again can go full speed- then Gracie Combatives class-- Sore and stiff again! Just can't adapt! UGH! FML!

Status
Not open for further replies.