The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good morning Drac and seasoned, how are we doing today?

Around here TigerBalm is in all the asian markets and so is Dit Dat Dow

I was told that Dit Dat Jow was more for bruises..Woodlock Oil for joints and Tigers Balm and White Flower Oil for muscle aches..I just recently saw Tigers Balm at a local well known drug store chain..

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was told that Dit Dat Jow was more for bruises..Woodlock Oil for joints and Tigers Balm and White Flower Oil for muscle aches..I just recently saw Tigers Balm at a local well known drug store chain..

Yes Dit Dat Jow is great for bruises but if you keep rubbing daily on the knee's it really helps. I am just doing what Thoungh Waa tells me, she makes it up herself.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Morning Terry...They sell another muscle warming application called Zheng Gu Shui .. My acupuncturists uses this stuff...

Fiendlover

Black Belt
Reaction score
A little bit tricky in the shoulder area. Take your right hand and reach over and grasp your left shoulder and squeeze. Once that side feels better, do the same with the opposite side. Now, shoulder rotations forward then back. A few reps, and your good to go.
icon7.gif

Wow that is seem to be working. Thank you. Hmm I think I have some Tiger Balm around here somewhere too...

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Morning Terry...They sell another muscle warming application called Zheng Gu Shui .. My acupuncturists uses this stuff...

I will ask for it of course I will right the name down so I get it right. You know I am hoping when the wiegth goes my knee's will get better.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Have fun folks, heading out in the AM, no clue when I'll be back.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Work out this morning, guys coming to put new driveway in, and neighborhood picnic. Way too much fun. What happened to the good old days when I would still be in bed sleeping from that Friday night out.
icon7.gif

See ya later.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I will ask for it of course I will right the name down so I get it right. You know I am hoping when the wiegth goes my knee's will get better.
Weight loss can't hurt. Definitely a lot of strain on the knee's. We are with you on that one Terry.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
All the above mentioned topicals work GREAT after a hot shower when your pores are open..Woodlock actually packs instructions in English about holding a hot wash cloth on the afflicted area for few minutes then applying the Woodlock and rubbing it in well and then applying the hot wash cloth again if your not gonna shower..

Word of caution: WASH YOUR HANDS WELL AFTER USING ANY OF THESE BEFORE you attempt to use the bathroom..

Last edited:

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
All the above mentioned topicals work GREAT after a hot shower when your pores are open..Woodlock actually packs instructions in English about holding a hot wash cloth on the afflicted area for few minutes then applying the Woodlock and rubbing it in well and then applying the hot wash cloth again if your not gonna shower..

Word of caution: WASH YOUR HANDS WELL AFTER USING ANY OF THESE BEFORE you attempt to use the bathroom..
All great information, thanks for the posts. Also good morning.
icon7.gif

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good morning LPT, it has been one of those weekends. I mean how many times must we pretend to be doing what we should be doing.

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
Until we come to terms with our inner selves. Either a real fire gets lit and you take action for real (hitting rock bottom), or you come to terms with the apathetic self and just accept your condition. (Waiving the white flag)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions