The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good Morning All...Snowing here AGAIN...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good Morning Brian and Terry and all devotees of the LPT....

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I sure miss the good old days here on the LPT or should I say the old version of the LPT when it seemed that there were a lot more people here..Ahhhhhhhhh, such memories...I really miss being able to disappear while on duty and spend time posting here..Getting paid to post was a good thing...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Drac... although I never did contribute to LPT much... I too miss the good ole days of reading it... and occasionally posting in it

I cannot recall what led to the demise of the original LPT, but I'm glad I can still go and read the old posts..Whenever I get a bout of Im-no-longer-a-cop depression I go and read some of the old post and it makes me smile..

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Its been awhile but I use to go back and look at them for a laugh every now and then too.

I may be doing that again for the next few weeks... since I will have the time :D

But now I must go hobble out to my jeep and get my damn cell phone I forgot to bring with me :disgust: I wish I could leave it there but that is how the family gets a hold of me and my wife is in China for a few more days and if she calls me it is on that thing.

I hate cell phones :disgust: and now, it seems these days, you can't live without one

Talk to you later Drac

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes, you just gotta face the reality that there's only so much you can do.

:idunno:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I cannot recall what led to the demise of the original LPT, but I'm glad I can still go and read the old posts..Whenever I get a bout of Im-no-longer-a-cop depression I go and read some of the old post and it makes me smile..

Basically it was when they stop counting the post, it made some people mad and they left.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good Morning LPT...I was sick for 3 days with a viral infection..SO I report to work today and told to go home as I dont have a doctors return to work paper...Jeesh...So I am getting paid to post..Ahhh, just like the old days...

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good evening Drac was teaching home now, we are getting up to five inches tomorrow Y know this is nothing compared to the rest of you but for Texas it is alot.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I dunno how much we got..Yesterday morning the service Roxy contracted was out there early cleaning and they had to return this AM and clean some more..Had a 4 1/2 foot drift between the houses..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions