The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Searcher I have study alot of style with the main one being TKD and I love learning new and interesting ways of applying everything.

Well I am off to the school for classes.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just got done with the last class, now it is time to spend some time with the family outside of the dojaang. What are your plans this weekend?

jonbey

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Mmmm. Tomorrow I will still be tidying the kitchen. 2 minutes to midnight, and still have a kitchen to clean and a carpet to shampoo before bed. Oh what fun.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good evening everyone!

We are getting ready for Easter at my house. Off to church tomorrow and then a nice Easter dinner featuring Ham.
icon6.gif

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
:barf:

I'm in a crummy mood. Tonight it's junk food and an early bed to sleep it off. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I just had pancakes for dinner. I used a pinch of ww flour in the batter, magically transforming the whole plate into Health Food. Damn I'm good.

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Today is Easter, the day well over one billion Christians across the globe celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Halleujah He has risen! He has risen indeed! Death was conquered in sweet victory, Jesus rose from the dead, halleujah! Praise God!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions