The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it is about that time for me to get moving, need to make some copys and coffee. Type at all of you later.

why do people say that? its either that or "what are you thinking?"

B

No, it's more that some of us are a bit jaded. We've gone through marriages that weren't perfect. Most of us probably put in what we thought was a whole lot of effort to make things work, and they just didn't, so we aren't so sure that it is a good thing. We like to ask, "What is the number one cause for divorce?"

It's bitterness that makes the statements.

Morning Drac, 14K and KG06!

I am off to Chi-town for the weekend so I will see you all later!
icon10.gif

morning fellas. everything is great!!! as of yesterday I am now engaged!

B

Congrats....Dont forget the 3 rings of marrage..

1. Engagement Ring

2. Wedding Ring

3. Suffer Ring

Look at that, a checklist. If only I had that back then ...

My parents had that on the back of the car that took them from the church to the reception hall..That sign hung in our basement for years..My brother had a copy made for his car the day he got married...

I now know where I failed, I skipped the engagement ring. Went directly to wedding ring, then on to suffering.

Yeah, it happens...I can do ya one better..I sold my Harley, purchased a house BEFORE the engagement ring and 3 months later she dumped me..Now I had a house and no Harley, it was not a good year..

Yeah, it happens...I can do ya one better..I sold my Harley, purchased a house BEFORE the engagement ring and 3 months later she dumped me..Now I had a house and no Harley, it was not a good year..

Hey, I bought a house before the engagement, and she got it after the marriage, I got a one bedroom apartment, go figure. At least I didn't sell a Harley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back