The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am so sick of taxes. My Wife and I just got back from the tax preparer and it was not even close to being good. Try loosing your job, living week-to-week, having nothing left in savings, and owing the state and gov.

I want a national sales tax and screw the whole income tax to no end.

I don't think I can take much more of this crap.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Despite the cold, my daughter and I got some ice cream for an evening snack tonight!

Great minds do think alike, I just finished some...Never too cold for ice cream..

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

icon14.gif

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I just had a totally awesome day today. I spent most of it at a conference on a topic I'm passionate about, and got lots of spiffy ideas to take home and inflict on ... hem! ... share with my friends. The only tragedy was that the hotel's hot tub was shut down for repairs.

It ruined everything!!!

:tantrum:

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just had a totally awesome day today. I spent most of it at a conference on a topic I'm passionate about, and got lots of spiffy ideas to take home and inflict on ... hem! ... share with my friends. The only tragedy was that the hotel's hot tub was shut down for repairs.

It ruined everything!!!

:tantrum:

We all have our cross to bare...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Its gonna be a LONG NIGHT..Took a pain pill cause the back was hurting and I fell asleep and slept for 5 hours...Which mean I will be up all night...Thank God for YouTube..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions