The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It's work time. Just got home, now the real work begins.

Are you all having a bad day so far? Geez, I was bored last night at work and saw the clip from the movies. I figured I'd put it in the "fun" area and see what others thought.

Sorry to offend.

You got to be thick skinned to post on LPT. I’ll show you what I mean.
“Hi all, how are you tonight“.

So yesterday I had two holster malfunctions from an old favorite of mine. The kind you do not want to happen where your firearm comes out. :erg: So today it was off to the local firearm store where I picked up two new leather holsters. One from Galco and the other from Bianchi. Spent a buck doing it but hopefully I will not have any more malfunctions.
icon6.gif

Jerk.

(J/K!)

I think you took me wrong. When I mentioned thick skinned, I meant sometimes you can say hi and not get an answer back. I don’t think it warranted being called a jerk. I enjoy MT, and also the inter action with everyone here. If I said something out of line, please except my apology.

So yesterday I had two holster malfunctions from an old favorite of mine. The kind you do not want to happen where your firearm comes out. :erg: So today it was off to the local firearm store where I picked up two new leather holsters. One from Galco and the other from Bianchi. Spent a buck doing it but hopefully I will not have any more malfunctions.
icon6.gif

Awesome Brian, a bit of a late Christmas.

I think you took me wrong. When I mentioned thick skinned, I meant sometimes you can say hi and not get an answer back. I don’t think it warranted being called a jerk. I enjoy MT, and also the inter action with everyone here. If I said something out of line, please except my apology.

LOL ... you are the one that stated you need to have thick skin! Toughen up!

Wow! Your all still angry in here? I guess it was my fault, I saw Fast Times, and heard the Mike DaMone clip and thought it would be funny to get a response from those that saw the movie too. I was just bored and trying to find something to pull me out of the dumps as I was having a rough night. I'm sorry. Let's get back to talking about food then.
icon7.gif

Wow! Your all still angry in here? I guess it was my fault, I saw Fast Times, and heard the Mike DaMone clip and thought it would be funny to get a response from those that saw the movie too. I was just bored and trying to find something to pull me out of the dumps as I was having a rough night. I'm sorry. Let's get back to talking about food then.
icon7.gif

Nobody is mad ... get on to Spicoli, "People on 'ludes should not drive"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back