The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I know..I left there once on the start of the Memrorial Day weekend...We could see a long line of cars coming in for the West...The cabbie told us that in about 2 hrs you wouldnt be able to drive along the strip due to the amount of vehicle traffic..

Ain't that the truth. Hey, is it rodeo time in Vegas? Or was that earlier this year? I'll have to Google that.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ain't that the truth. Hey, is it rodeo time in Vegas? Or was that earlier this year? I'll have to Google that.

We were there one year at rodeo time...Lots of drunk cowboys, but no problems and everyone was having a good time...

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
We were there one year at rodeo time...Lots of drunk cowboys, but no problems and everyone was having a good time...

Yeah, I've been there during that time as well. Yes, usually a good time. I was there back in the old days however, when country music was still just that, not pop music with a slide guitar.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
when country music was still just that, not pop music with a slide guitar.

When I first started traveling that was all ya heard as soon as you left Ohio..I for one never had a problem with it...At least I could understanding the words..

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well Elementary school is out until January the 5th so the only school I have is the TKD school and I am back here again.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh, then not a chance on speaking to that contact we talked about on PM, I take it

Yes I talked to him at Basketball practice today and he is going to send me an e-mail tonight that I can forward you, yes you know some of the same people.

AMP-RYU

Black Belt
Reaction score
hola
icon12.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions