The Attic

Big Wheels :) I wore one of those out, then, did the same to my sisters. :)

(She wasnt happy) :)

what about Earth Shoes.heels lower than the toes.. . and some very strange deep wavey treaded platform shoes, I swear the only people that could walk in them were our brothers and sisters of color.. I think that's how they learned their 'saunter' :)

I never had a big wheel.. :( I don't think plastic trikes woulda survived my generation ~!!

Howz about Dip-N-Chips or maybe it was Dip in a chip snack crackers? Anyone out there remember those?

I loved my big wheel too!! And my banana seat bike with streamers off the handle bars!! Great fun!!

:asian: :karate:

I remember when , ... , ...

Ah Dang it, I forgot what I was talking about. :( :eek:

Im just remembering L.A Lights, the shoes with lights in the heels........they were bloody wicked! Wish I could get a pair of those man :( :D

Originally posted by Master of Blades
Im just remembering L.A Lights, the shoes with lights in the heels........they were bloody wicked! Wish I could get a pair of those man :( :D

Check E-bay

Just remember to order some odor eaters and febreeze :D

Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Check E-bay

Just rememebr to order some odor eaters and febreeze :D

Lol, Im pretty sure they dont have them in my sise :D

what about the good sat. morning cartoons 'galaxy trio' , 'herculoids' 'fantastic four'.............

Originally posted by KenpoTess
Wonder why they got rid of Drive In Movies... now those were some 'good' times :)

We still have a couple of drive in's around us.

They get lots of business :D

all the ones around here are parking lots :(

Course now it costs an arm and leg to go to the movies.. Gee that reminds me.. last one I went to was .. I think either Spiderman or Blade 2.. can't remember which.. but that show's ya how long it's been.. I want some popcorn and goobers ~!

Buffalos still got about 3-5 drive ins.

I'm about due to hit one. Someday, I'll even see the movie. :D

How about when cereal boxes had honest to god toys in them? I remember getting the plastic boats and submarines out of Cap-N-Crunch. Add a little Arm and Hammer and the things went all over the tub.

Never actually saw a movie at a drive in. Went to the drive in a lot but never saw the movie:D

Saturday morning cartoons? How about "Thundar the barbarian"?

Banana seat bikes were cool. I used to have one of those handle bar add-ons that you wrenched like the accelerator on a motor cycle and it made the engine noise.

How about the original "Light Bright"? My kid sister and I had one and were always in trouble for losing the pegs and having dad find them in the middle of the night with his bare feet.

Back