The 18 Most Suppressed Inventions

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Some I think have been debunked ... or discredited by the conspiracy, perhaps? :lol:. Some tho' have that ring to them that makes you wonder.

cdunn

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Yeah... I think the "water car" may have been, but isn't it interesting that we have "hyrdogen" powered cars now. The relation is kind of eerie...

There is a very, very small difference between burning wood to heat your house and burning ash to heat your house. The difference between hydrogen and water is precisely the same.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can buy Tens machines here, my other half has one for his back, they can be bought very easily here so haven't been suppressed.

I thought Tesla was now a vampire and still living! Don't tell me Sanctuary has it wrong.....

Aiseant

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Man, I read "free energy" and immediately stop ... how to discredit a whole page with just 2 words 0_o

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The company I get my energy from is French....

Instructor

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has our nipper ever itched and you couldn't scratch it. Has your spouse ever had to scratch your nipper for you and then didn't talk to you for a week.

Well we have the solution for you. The new super duper nipper scratcher. Now you will never have to go through a day unscratched.

Quote: "my nipper used to be dry and itchy but since I got the nipper scratcher I feel amazing."

Many similar products cause chafing and redness "-ouch"

But nipper scratcher is gentle we were even able to scratch this kiwi fruit without breaking the skin.

Even babies like nipper scratcher.

And don't forget nipper scratcher for your pets.

Now you can get this amazing product for just $9.99 a $65.00 value.

But wait there's more, if you call right now we'll give you a second nipper scratcher absolutely free.

OP
celtic_crippler

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
How true is this, CC? Is it actual medical science or some 'alternative' woo-woo nonsense?

Scientifically proven. Other fascinating medical advantages have been discovered in hemp oil and from marijuana in general as well.

For example: A recent study conducted by the University of Alabamma showed marjuana improved the effects of opiod analgesics in pain management. In short, if you allowed someone in chronic pain to use marijuana they wouldn't have to increase the dosage of their pain meds or switch them to something stronger with more adverse side effects.

And, hemp oil is the best source of omega 3s... but while you can't get "high" from using it, it will make you pop a drug test real quick.

Man, I read "free energy" and immediately stop ... how to discredit a whole page with just 2 words 0_o

Tesla was a bonafied super genius... why not at least entertain his theory? Or did you even bother to research it before discounting it altogether?

I did a simple google search and found a site with more info, including schematics and a video, of how to make a reciever costing about $2. Why not test it for yourself? If it works, you just saved some money on your power bill. If not, you're only out $2 and you've proved your point. LOL

http://www.nikolateslasecret.com/?hop=quick1986

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If I may quote our own Tez3, a Mistress of the succinct response...

"Ballocks"

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
If I may quote our own Tez3, a Mistress of the succinct response...

"Ballocks"
With respect, I think Tez would be more likely to say 'Bollocks'. From memory 'Ballocks' were the medieval male equivalent of the chastity belt. :)

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You can buy Tens machines here, my other half has one for his back, they can be bought very easily here so haven't been suppressed.

I thought Tesla was now a vampire and still living! Don't tell me Sanctuary has it wrong.....
They weren't suppressed here either. I used to hire them out by the week, not that they had a great demand. Most people preferred popping a pill.

CanuckMA

Master of Arts
Reaction score

Extra points for the Sanctuary reference.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sanctuary = Awesome

$sanctuarycast1.jpg

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
They got a car that runs on water, man.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
celtic_crippler

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
I tried watching "Sanctuary" but quickly lost interest. Just because it's Sci-Fi doesn't always mean you'll like it, I guess. LOL

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried watching "Sanctuary" but quickly lost interest. Just because it's Sci-Fi doesn't always mean you'll like it, I guess. LOL

I think it depends on what 'type' of science fiction it is, some stuff is more fantasy. Telsa in real life was such a character that putting him in a sci fi programme seemed natural. Tesla as 'himself' in the proper time and place and not a vampire lol was also featured in another programme 'The Murdoch Mysteries'.