Thanks for all of the comments on fasting guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Oh, also - just our weekly milk consumption would take ~80% of the payload or ~60% of the volume of your average granny trolley.
BuY powered milk, your just being entitled, if you have no car then you can only eat what you can carry, if you want to carry more get stronger, Stick 50 kg a side in two bags and carry three quarters of a mile, that easy pesey, I can do give it curls at the same time

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Oh, another also.

Nobody stated not a family of 4.

And with your statements of a litre of ice cream a day, you honestly think you have anywhere to stand to call someone who goes through an average of one pint of milk a day greedy?
No one stated a family at all, I'm not complaining that I have to walk to get my I'Ce, cream, I've slipped up and bought peanut butter and choc ice cream, I'm going to have to force it down now, I won't enjoy it

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go to a war zone were there is starvation and see how many fat people you see, that science
There's a difference between starvation and poor nutrition. But then you knew that and were just trolling because you've run out of arguments that sound at all reasonable. Like you do.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
There's a difference between starvation and poor nutrition. But then you knew that and were just trolling because you've run out of arguments that sound at all reasonable. Like you do.
My point was in answer to your that fatness is genetic, rather than life style, if it were so starving people would still be fat, like they are still talL or have hAzel l eyes.

Once we have established, as we have that eating less cures fatness, we can cure fatness the world over by simply sending them to Syria for 6 months or so

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My point was in answer to your that fatness is genetic, rather than life style, if it were so starving people would still be fat, like they are still talL or have hAzel l eyes
Except that I never said that.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And you can get a daysaver for the bus, about a Fiver for as many busses as you wish,
You can't get those tickets around here...

I also live in a rural area and totally agree, we don't have those tickets either nor do we have the buses. We don't even have a bus to Northallerton where our nearest hospital is (20 miles away), not that they have a children's A&E or maternity ward, that's 30 miles away with no direct buses. A return fare now to another town where you could go shopping is nearly £10... for one.

We also have a Landrover, it's almost like a community vehicle for elderly neighbours, parents who can't drive and need to get to doctor and hospital appointments etc. We all help people with shopping but it's really not as easy as someone thinks, who actually knows that but is off on one of his trolls again hence the really bad typing which makes me think the bottle (not milk!) may have been emptied a bit.

Drinking milk is good...in the RAF if you are under 18 you are entitled to have a pint of milk extra a day.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I also live in a rural area and totally agree, we don't have those tickets either nor do we have the buses. We don't even have a bus to Northallerton where our nearest hospital is (20 miles away), not that they have a children's A&E or maternity ward, that's 30 miles away with no direct buses. A return fare now to another town where you could go shopping is nearly £10... for one.

We also have a Landrover, it's almost like a community vehicle for elderly neighbours, parents who can't drive and need to get to doctor and hospital appointments etc. We all help people with shopping but it's really not as easy as someone thinks, who actually knows that but is off on one of his trolls again hence the really bad typing which makes me think the bottle (not milk!) may have been emptied a bit.

Drinking milk is good...in the RAF if you are under 18 you are entitled to have a pint of milk extra a day.
Well that's just typical of " country folk, people who have deliberately chosen to live a long way " from civilization " endlessly complaining that they live a long way"_from civilization,

Of course the bus journeys are expensive, they charge by distance, You canT really expect door to door seviceIf you live half way up a road to nowhere. these busses are run at a significant losS that is then subsidised by other services users, that is my bUss use is more expensive to allow you to have access to a bus service at all. That would really expect a level of gratitude to those of us who pay additional money, but Of course that isn't even slightly forth coming, just complaining.

Very few people live less than a Few hours Bus journey to a children's hospital, they are 30,4050miles apart, even here in the heart of a metropolis, Id have to invest a cUpple of hours tI travel to Manchester children's hospital by bus.

As usual people won't help themselves, set up a community shop, if you want access to a shop, a lot of the village shops closed as people were travelling to supper markets to buy food, then the same people complain there is no local shops, unbelievable level of entitlement, move to the city, then you can enjoy the pollution, high crime rate and traffic jams, but at least you have busses and shops

Last edited:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well that's just typical of " country folk, people who have deliberately chosen to live a long way " from civilization " endlessly complaining that they live a long way"_from civilization,

I didn't choose to live here actually, we were posted here, houses prices being what they are in the south we could not afford to buy a house down there so were stuck here When we moved here there were regular bus services and a Post Bus which covered areas the buses didn't. Government cuts saw to that. We had local shops, pubs and post offices but were driven out of business by the government's policies on 'saving money' and putting council tax up. It has nothing to do with people travelling to supermarkets which are actually a long drive away, many homes are now holiday lets which means fewer people live in communities, local people can't afford to buy houses here anymore either so move away. Holidaymakers aren't going to help a community shop.

Don't you dare sit there judging anyone, because you clearly haven't the foggiest idea of what you are talking about, frankly your post is just plain ignorance in all senses of that word ( some of it literally doesn't make sense)

Farmers who live up in the Dales ( you know the ones that provide you with lamb as well as wool for clothes etc and have lived there for generations) are certainly more than an hour from a hospital, in winter even more, that's why we have the Air Ambulance.

it's clear you are a townie who would moan about church bells, the smell of manure on the fields and sheep running on the roads.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I didn't choose to live here actually, we were posted here, houses prices being what they are in the south we could not afford to buy a house down there so were stuck here When we moved here there were regular bus services and a Post Bus which covered areas the buses didn't. Government cuts saw to that. We had local shops, pubs and post offices but were driven out of business by the government's policies on 'saving money' and putting council tax up. It has nothing to do with people travelling to supermarkets which are actually a long drive away, many homes are now holiday lets which means fewer people live in communities, local people can't afford to buy houses here anymore either so move away. Holidaymakers aren't going to help a community shop.

Don't you dare sit there judging anyone, because you clearly haven't the foggiest idea of what you are talking about, frankly your post is just plain ignorance in all senses of that word ( some of it literally doesn't make sense)

Farmers who live up in the Dales ( you know the ones that provide you with lamb as well as wool for clothes etc and have lived there for generations) are certainly more than an hour from a hospital, in winter even more, that's why we have the Air Ambulance.

it's clear you are a townie who would moan about church bells, the smell of manure on the fields and sheep running on the roads.
Move to civilization, or sit there and moan that seems to be your options, it's seems you've bought a cheap house in the middle of nowhere and not thought it through. People who want to be bE near a hospital should really try and live near a hospital

You can't really claim there's lots of people stuck in the middle of nowhere and in the same context Statethere no demand for a community shop, it has to be one of the other

Last edited:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Move to civilization, or sit there and moan that seems to be your options, it's seems you've bought a cheap house in the middle of nowhere and not thought it through. People who want to be bE near a hospital should really try and live near a hospital

You can't really claim there's lots of people stuck in the middle of nowhere and in the same context Statethere no demand for a community shop, it has to be one of the other

Silly boy still trolling. Only you would keep arguing and trying to insult people without realised how much you are embarrassing themselves.
go away and do something constructive like playing on the M62.

PS I don't own a house btw.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Silly boy still trolling. Only you would keep arguing and trying to insult people without realised how much you are embarrassing themselves.
go away and do something constructive like playing on the M62.

PS I don't own a house btw.
I can't get a bus Direct from here to the m62 and it's miles away, so that would be three busses and 10 quid, much the same problem as your having

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't get a bus Direct from here to the m62 and it's miles away, so that would be three busses and 10 quid, much the same problem as your having

Your fault for living there then or just your fault for living really. :rolleyes:

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Your fault for living there then or just your fault for living really. :rolleyes:
Well not really as I have no desire to visit the m62, on the other hand it's 10 mins to the hospital, I included that in my cAlculations,when selecting a property, that what most people do.

I did at one point get a fair way through buying a property up in the Yorkshire moors, before thinking, this is lunacy, what if I want to buy bread or need a & e etal, it's Three miles to a bus stop,

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well not really as I have no desire to visit the m62, on the other hand it's 10 mins to the hospital, I included that in my cAlculations,when selecting a property, that what most people do.

I did at one point get a fair way through buying a property up in the Yorkshire moors, before thinking, this is lunacy, what if I want to buy bread or need a & e etal, it's Three miles to a bus stop,

The Yorkshire Moors are over 70 miles away from where I live, which is a blessing if you'd thought of living there. Perhaps Saddleworth is more your style.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The Yorkshire Moors are over 70 miles away from where I live, which is a blessing if you'd thought of living there. Perhaps Saddleworth is more your style.
That's really a very nasty thing to say and we'll well above the sort of response my posts warrent.
I'm have to put you on ignore now, which is not something a do lightly

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's really a very nasty thing to say and we'll well above the sort of response my posts warrent.
I'm have to put you on ignore now, which is not something a do lightly

What an idiot, I have a friend who lives on Saddleworth, I mentioned it because it's in bloody Lancashire not Yorkshire. ( Wars of the Roses thing) Talk about jumping to conclusions still it shows the way your mind works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions