Terrorism and elections

Apparently.
lol!

The loss of the First Amendment to the Constitution bothers me a great deal. And, I am hoping that Republicans start to see the world as it is, not as they hope it will be.

The world that is includes smaller and smaller protections for individual liberty. In his radio address today, the President again put forth the idea that some Americans are more equal than other Americans, and that we must codify this unequal equality into a Constitutional Amendment.

The last time we tried to Amend the Constitution with a moral code, it needed to be repealed in short order. Have we learned nothing?
You say it, Mike.

Wow! I just reread your posting and that should scare the h*** out of everyone. Who is going to be the one to make the decision of which of us is the better American?

This smacks of 1930's Germany Policitics.

I have a gut feeling that all you know what is going to break loose if GW loses the election to stay in power.

I was just reading his Radio address and here is a quote.

When judges insist on imposing their arbitrary will on the people, the only alternative left to the people is an amendment to the Constitution

Excuse me has he looked at Iraq lately?

Kevin Walker said:
The frickin liberal democrats would be the best thing to happen to al-Qaida!
Why do you feel this? What evidence do you have to support such a statement?

Kevin Walker said:
Also, the frickin DNC is tying up Boston like a hojo-jitsu expert! Boston is not that big a city (only 580,000 residents).

Roads, tunnels, and bridges are being closed, and a stop-and-search EVERYBODY procedure is being inacted by every cop and his brother!
Why are you blaming those procedures on the Democratic National Committee? As I understand it, the Republican party is currently in control of the Department of Homeland Security. Could it be that this organization is implementing the "security procedures' to which you object?

Kevin Walker said:
70% of Bostonians are leaving Boston during the week of the Democratic National Convention. Two businesses already declared they will shut down during that week, and dozens of other businesses will be impacted. Not to mention that every liberal weirdo and his brother will descend on Boston just like what happened in Seattle during the WTF.
Yeah ... Let us do away with those pesky Rights, like peaceable assembly. They have just been a great big pain in the *** for the last 225 years.

Kevin Walker said:
God, do I hate democrats.
Spoken like a man that lives on a diet of Rush Limbaugh. Perhaps you could find a place that would better fit your belief structure ... perhaps Saudi Arabia or Iran. I hear they aren't real big on democrats in those countries.

Thanks for contributing. Mike

As I have no plans to visit your great country in the near future it is of little concern to me what lists I am on and if your security services want to waste thier time on me so be it.
Would you fight for my right to make such comments? I would fight for your right to disagree with me, in fact I was in the army and was prepared to do just that.
The fact that you are not British makes no difference the right is what matters.
The comment was only half in jest as it would seem to me that during the presidential elections there are a few targets walking around and if someone wants to attack them it is not impossible to do so.
The comment about shooting unwanted presidents whilst being a good idea in general for polititions and possibly lawyers is also something that should be watched as it can be only too easy to do in reality.
I know that the brave men and women of the secret service would and have given thier lives to protect the president, I would prefer that they did not have to do so. and im not an American.
So whilst my comments were not meant to offend they were meant as a heads up to the possibilities.

David

Latest Discussions

Back