Tales of The "Goldendragon!"

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Goldendragon7 said:
Eating your own kind........... you are BAD!~
:mp5:

:uhyeah: I've heard that saying before! You are what you eat. :)

Poor, Poor, Dr. Kenpo. :whip:

Dr. Kenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
:uhyeah: I've heard that saying before! You are what you eat. :)

Poor, Poor, Dr. Kenpo. :whip:
Yeah, but this turkey does Kenpo, and if ya keep pesterin' me, I'll show you my tecnique, "Flashing Wings.":boxing:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dr. Kenpo said:
All you gotta do is come in with a right, or left punch and I'll sting ya!:boxing:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha :uhyeah:

I had Mr. Planas apply it on me before. You'll not bother me with your version. :whip:

Dr. Kenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha :uhyeah:

I had Mr. Planas apply it on me before. You'll not bother me with your version. :whip:
I'm sure our versions differ, but I ain't him. I'm a pit bull compared to him!:jaws:

Dr. Kenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Mr. Conatser is at it again!

3 guards injured in Ariz. prison brawl
TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) -- Three prison guards were injured Monday while trying to break up a dining room brawl at an Arizona prison on the eve of the first anniversary of a hostage standoff at another state lockup.

The fight broke out among several prisoners at Arizona State Prison Complex-Tucson, and 43 inmates barricaded themselves in the dining hall after guards tried to break up the dispute, officials said.

The inmates refused commands to leave the area but surrendered after guards dispersed a chemical similar to tear gas in the dining room, said Corrections Department spokeswoman Cam Hunter.

Three officers were injured trying to break up the fight, officials said. The injuries were not life-threatening, Hunter said. A fourth officer had a reaction to the chemical agent, Hunter said.

spacer.gif
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif]Advertisement[/font]​
document.write(' ');
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif][/font]​
spacer.gif
s08047534669938
spacer.gif
AP_Tacoda_AMS_DDC_addPair("SECTION", "NATIONAL")AP_Tacoda_AMS_DDC("http://te.ap.org/tte/blank.gif", "1.0")
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

The entire prison was locked down after the fight and was to stay that way until Tuesday. Authorities will keep the area of the prison where the fight took place locked down for a few more days while they investigate.

The melee occurred on the eve of the first anniversary of last year's hostage standoff at Arizona State Prison Complex-Lewis. Two guards were taken hostage in a tower by inmates armed with makeshift knives and authorities were kept at bay for 15 days in the nation's longest prison hostage standoff in decades.

Negotiators finally talked the inmates into surrendering

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Dr. Kenpo said:

Mr. Conatser is at it again!

TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) -- The fight broke out among several prisoners at Arizona State Prison Complex-Tucson, and 43 inmates barricaded themselves in the dining hall. The inmates refused commands to leave the area but surrendered after Negotiators finally talked to the inmates.
Yep, once I got there and explained to them that that they would have to take lessons from a famous instructor from Corpus Christi..... they all gave up.

Milk and cookies were then shared by all.......

:partyon:

Dr. Kenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Goldendragon7 said:
Yep, once I got there and explained to them that that they would have to take lessons from a famous instructor from Corpus Christi..... they all gave up.

Milk and cookies were then shared by all.......

:partyon:
Why of course, animals gotta eat too, ya know.

Bill Lear

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Goldendragon7 said:
Hey......... HOld on....... I'M the Scorpion here so keep my stinger out of it!!!!

:anic:

Speaking of Stingers...

It was Friday - January 7th. My wife and I stayed the night at The House Of The Golden Dragon. We arrived shortly after midnight. All was well until the Golden Dragon had suckered me into staying up with him until 4:30am Saturday playing around on his computer (You know listening to mp3's and looking at naughty pictures)... All part of his diabolical plan! That very morning (after driving six hours to get to his house, and only a meager three hours of sleep) he ambushed me in the Kitchen. That's right! POW!!! Back-knuckle right in the nose!!! Damn did that sting!!!

Scorpion? :idunno: I don't think so! More like a Ninja Scorpion! :ninja:

No worries though... I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE! :whip:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Bill Lear said:
Speaking of Stingers...
All part of his diabolical plan! That very morning (after driving six hours to get to his house, and only a meager three hours of sleep) he ambushed me in the Kitchen. That's right! POW!!! Back-knuckle right in the nose!!! Damn did that sting!!!
Humph......... I don't know what you are talking about!!!!!!:idunno: The only thing that hit your nose in the morning was my World Famous French Toast (Yum yum!) and fixins!!!!!!!!:ultracool

(of all the nerve...... see what being nice gets ya..... sheesh):angry:

Dr. Kenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Goldendragon7 said:
Humph......... I don't know what you are talking about!!!!!!:idunno: The only thing that hit your nose in the morning was my World Famous French Toast (Yum yum!) and fixins!!!!!!!!:ultracool

Hey, I never got any of that. All I got was cold cereal.:wah:

Dr. Kenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Bill Lear said:
Speaking of Stingers...

It was Friday - January 7th. My wife and I stayed the night at The House Of The Golden Dragon. We arrived shortly after midnight. All was well until the Golden Dragon had suckered me into staying up with him until 4:30am Saturday playing around on his computer (You know listening to mp3's and looking at naughty pictures)... All part of his diabolical plan! That very morning (after driving six hours to get to his house, and only a meager three hours of sleep) he ambushed me in the Kitchen. That's right! POW!!! Back-knuckle right in the nose!!! Damn did that sting!!!

Scorpion? :idunno: I don't think so! More like a Ninja Scorpion! :ninja:

No worries though... I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE! :whip:
Message of the day......................Never walk behind a Dragon.:whip:

Bill Lear

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Goldendragon7 said:

And the French Toast was awesome!!! :partyon:

Dr. Kenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Now, the drinking water is bad, and Arizona will require proof of citizenship? Is Orwell's 1984 coming to life under the Conatser regime? Only time will tell..........:anic:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Dr. Kenpo said:
Now, the drinking water is bad, and Arizona will require proof of citizenship? Is Orwell's 1984 coming to life under the Conatser regime? Only time will tell..........:anic:
<<< JUST >>> PHOENIX was effected.... the surrounding areas such as Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Glendale, Avondale, Surprise, Buckeye, and other smaller cities were NOT effected. This was just a show of power to those who oppose our cause!!!!!

%-}

Latest Discussions