Muslims Drink Blood?

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For those who do not read history, the book "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" was a book which claimed (falsely) to be a religious Jewish text, and furthermore claimed that Jews drank the blood of Christian infants. This is still believed, even a hundred years later, in places like Iran. Now we have Christian kids firing shotguns and sideswiping people near mosques and claiming that Muslims drink blood.

Care to take a guess what will come next? History does tend to repeat itself, which in this case is rather depressing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/04/nyregion/04mosque.html

A Mosque Invisible to Many Is a Target

By SHARON OTTERMAN

Published: September 3, 2010

WATERPORT, N.Y. — The small congregation established a mosque here three decades ago in a 19th-century farmhouse surrounded by apple orchards and cornfields. In the farmhouse’s simple prayer room, they prayed for many things, including peace and quiet that has never fully come.
And then, this week, a car filled with local teenagers sideswiped the 29-year-old son of one of the mosque’s founding members, said Joseph V. Cardone, the Orleans County district attorney. One teenager was charged with firing a shotgun into the air near the mosque a few days earlier, after driving by and shouting epithets.
“Me and a couple of friends were going to a friend’s house,” Anthony Ogden, 18, one of the teenagers arrested, said Wednesday, “and we went down that road where the supposed mosque is, beeping the horn, trying to get them to chase us. We were looking for fun, you know, the wrong kind of fun.”
Mr. Ogden, who is going into the 10th grade but is very likely not returning to high school this year, said he had heard it was a cult house where people drank blood. “How many real religious places do you see that do not have a sign stating that it’s a religious place?” he asked.

“ ‘I’m a good Christian kid; I go to church every Sunday,’ ” Mr. Scott said Mr. Vendetti told him, adding that two of his brothers were also in the military.
But in the car that allegedly hit Mr. Bell, there was panic. Dylan Phillips, 18, drove around wildly, Mr. Huzair said, at one point nearly striking Mr. Bell, who was there with a tree branch he had brought from the mosque.

CanuckMA

Master of Arts
Reaction score
But there is no incitment to any of this...

Very sad.

And I know of a number of synagogues that do not have signs advertising what they are. It is very common for small places of worship.

OP
Bill Mattocks

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
But there is no incitment to any of this...

Very sad.

And I know of a number of synagogues that do not have signs advertising what they are. It is very common for small places of worship.

In any case, if one takes the argument at face value, then the teen in question believes that if one cannot tell if a farmhouse is really a house of worship, then it is OK to attack it. :erg:

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
For those who do not read history, the book "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" was a book which claimed (falsely) to be a religious Jewish text, and furthermore claimed that Jews drank the blood of Christian infants. This is still believed, even a hundred years later, in places like Iran. Now we have Christian kids firing shotguns and sideswiping people near mosques and claiming that Muslims drink blood.

Wtf...

Eazy

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Maybe. Jews have a ritual they drink the blood of the babies boys foreskin once removed something to do with purity i guess (not sure) but it is still done in these modern times (sounds sick)to me.
But Jessus Drank the blood off Christ.

OP
Bill Mattocks

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Maybe. Jews have a ritual they drink the blood of the babies boys foreskin once removed something to do with purity i guess (not sure) but it is still done in these modern times (sounds sick)to me.
But Jessus Drank the blood off Christ.

No.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah

Less commonly practised, and more controversial, is metzitzah b'peh, (alt. mezizah), or oral suction,[4][5] where the mohel sucks blood from the circumcision wound. The traditional reason for this procedure is to promote healing,[6][7] although the practice has been implicated in the spreading of herpes to the infant.[8]
A sterilized glass tube is now used.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• $Jesus disagrees.jpg
    $Jesus disagrees.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 110

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
On a more serious note, parts of Upstate New York, Westchester county and Long Island are hotbeds of "Satanism," and "devil worship," and it's easy enough for kids to wind up saying that about any house with "strange goings on...."

Latest Discussions