T-shirts

G

GouRonin

With Vlad's permission I have gone and put together some systema t-shirts. After cost all proceeds go to Vlad of course but is there anyone interested in getting any? I only did them in large this run. They're white with a front and back logo.

I'm sure they can't be worse than the martialtalk t's...heh heh heh...gotcha Kaith!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hehehe...very funny gou.... we'll see ya in one before christmas...even if I gotta dig out photoshop to do it. he he he.

:D

OP
G

GouRonin

But then again, I am so good looking that if I did, then everyone would want to buy one, or at least a picture of me in one.
:rolleyes:

OP
J

JWare

got a pic of what is on the shirt by any chance?

OP
G

GouRonin

The front has the circular bat logo in black with the words "CNCTEMA" and then a red line that has "russian martial art" under it in black It is centre chest.

The back has the logo you see at the top of the www.russianmartialart.com wepage. The black bat in the 2 colour circle.

All proceeds go to the toronto school but at this moment i have no idea how much to sell them for. It had crossed my mind to get Vlad to sign a few of them.

Roland

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
What colours will they be in?
Put me down for 2 anyway.
My shirt got ripped on wednesday doing those sleeve take downs, Little unhappy, but what you going to do eh?
Actually, it is on the seam, so hoping to get it repaired!

OP
G

GouRonin

These ones are white. As soon as I get the chance I will be using other colours.

OP
J

JWare

sounds pretty cool to me. i'd be interested.

OP
G

GouRonin

I have no idea what it is like to ship to the USA. I'll look into it ok?

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Comon Gou whats the price? I may know a couple of people drunk enought to order one:D

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by tshadowchaser
Comon Gou whats the price? I may know a couple of people drunk enought to order one:D

Don't pick on drunk people.

Anyway, I have been thinking like 20 bucks + S&H?
I dunno, whadda you all think?

OP
G

GouRonin

You get to work on the artwork we talked about tonight mister!
:cuss:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by GouRonin

Don't pick on drunk people.

Anyway, I have been thinking like 20 bucks + S&H?
I dunno, whadda you all think?

Thats in CAN$ right?

OP
G

GouRonin

For you US boys who have helped me in the past, sure thing. I'd take Canadian. Everyone else who wants it shipped to a US address...ha... it's USD + S&H so you can take it in the @ss like I have been.