Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
FYI-

SUPPORT MARTIAL ARTS

My name is Owen Ratliff and I am president of Ratti Entertainment Group. In collaboration with Aries & Co., we would like to help bring the martial arts back to its popularity like it was in the 70's and early 80's.

We plan to achieve this goal through our action packed martial arts film entitled Black Salt , a PG-13 movie with positive role models and strong discipline technique. This story is about a father's honor and an ancient and powerful style of martial arts that has been practiced in Shaolin for hundreds of years.

Secondly, create a new martial arts culture through our Black Salt product lines which will consist of apparel, comic book, video game, toys and mix martial arts tournaments to be held around the U.S. where Ratti Entertainment/Aries & Co. will be searching for some of the next fighting stars for the film.

Note: The Black Salt film project will be produced in China and the United States.

Ratti Entertainment / Aries & Co. is presently launching the Black Salt apparel line .

The cap is a rugged 100% cotton with the Black Salt logo embroidered on front. Available only in black, one size fits all and perfect for wearing forward backwards or sideways.
The t-shrirt is a rugged 100% cotton with the Black Salt picture and logo screen. Available only in white and comes in the sizes of small, medium, large, x-large and XX large.
We have just developed a great fundraiser program with the Black Salt apparel line . This program is for the martial arts community to raise money for there schools, uniforms or tournaments abroad in the U.S.

This new fundraiser program would be a great benefit in two important ways. First it would help the martial arts community meet some of it's financial goals and second, help promote the Black Salt film project .

The suggested retail cost is $15 for the t-shirt or cap. The wholesale cost for the t-shirt or cap is $11. As the demand grows for the film , the Black Salt apparel line will be expanded. Martial arts supply stores are always welcome.

In closing, the martial arts industry needs a shot in the arm to bring it's popularity back like the 70's and early 80's. Through a series of good martial arts films, video games, comic books and everybody working together we can bring it back. For more information please check out our website at www.blacksaltfilm.com or call us at 1-800-568-1280.

Congratulations, Alan Goldberg, publisher of Action Martial Arts Magazine and host of the world's largest martial arts trade show and expo, has joined the Black Salt production. www.actionnetworks.net

OUR CONTACT INFORMATION

MIDWEST OFFICE
Ratti Records, Inc.
P.O. Box 32268
Columbus, OH 43227
Attn: Owen Ratliff
Telephone: 800-568-1280
Email: [email protected]
WEST COAST OFFICE
Aries & Co.
P.O. Box 144
North Hollywood, CA 91603-0144
Attn: Aries Carmona
Telephone: 818-617-3534
Email: [email protected]

www.blacksaltfilm.com

Darksoul

Black Belt
Reaction score
-I like the project, and agree that the martial arts world needs a good swift kick in the backside. Seriously, what other form of exercise offers so many wonderful benefits to living life well? My only concern is about the premise of the film. Its been debated here on MartialTalk often about how the public's view of martial arts is often skewered by movies. They see too many "flashy" moves, yearn to take martial arts, then are dissapointed when they learn its not all flash. And thats just one example. My question for you is how are the martial arts presented in this movie project? Otherwise, I'm all for it. btw, how much snow did you get over in Buffalo?

A---)

Latest Discussions