T-Day parade on NBC...not (a rant)

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Last night I told my son that we were going to watch a parade on our big screen (he loves parades) and he woke up this morning looking forward to it.

To my dismay, all channels that I could find only showed the parade in 3 second shots between 5 minute interviews and 10 minute snippets of songs from broadway and off broadway musicals...

When did we stop showing the T-day parade for this other drivel?

damn...

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ABC is showing the parade right now. Well I'm in Texas and it is 8am so it is just beginning.

OP
stone_dragone

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ok. In all fairness, I may have gotten up on the grumpy side of the bed this morning and didn't give NBC a fair shake.

I just watched a show on the history channel re: the Macy's T day parade. I found out that the first hour that they are just broadway shows and interviews is filler since the parade is so long and they need to do something until the parade gets to down town.

I was wrong...

there. I said it. Happy Thanksgiving!

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
Around here they've been playing Christmas music since before HALLOWEEN.... what's with that?

What the message is: Life is just a 100 meter dash to the cemetery.

Ignore them, and the Black Friday lemmings, ...... and enjoy a HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!!

RED

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Most video is edit in 3-5 second shots, because of the attention span of the general public.

Latest Discussions