T-CON/Dan no.

OutcastSix

White Belt
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with WT’s T-CON site? My Dan no. Doesn’t seem to be there as I used to be able to see it on the KKW’s. Is there a fix?

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with WT’s T-CON site? My Dan no. Doesn’t seem to be there as I used to be able to see it on the KKW’s. Is there a fix?
I would reach out to their customer support.

I will say that on KKW's site, there's been times I've had trouble finding my info. Seems they sometimes have tech issues.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. Look it up on the KKW site. They're the ones who awarded it.

HighKick

Black Belt
Reaction score
Make very sure you are formatting your name and DOB correctly.

OP
OutcastSix

OutcastSix

White Belt
Reaction score
I would reach out to their customer support.

I will say that on KKW's site, there's been times I've had trouble finding my info. Seems they sometimes have tech issues.
It seems both the KKW and T-CON websites don't have customer support or that I'm unable to find it. Any hints as to where the link may be?

OP
OutcastSix

OutcastSix

White Belt
Reaction score
Make very sure you are formatting your name and DOB correctly.
I've tried multiple formats on the T-CON site and what's a bit disconcerning is that my son's information pops up without issue and makes sense as he recently was promoted, however my number was issued in 1989 so my suspicion is that it was not migrated from the KKW database into the new site. I was able to verify my number about a decade ago when my son made his first dan but hadn't checked until very recently.

Are you familiar any site support to work through the issue?

HighKick

Black Belt
Reaction score
I've tried multiple formats on the T-CON site and what's a bit disconcerning is that my son's information pops up without issue and makes sense as he recently was promoted, however my number was issued in 1989 so my suspicion is that it was not migrated from the KKW database into the new site. I was able to verify my number about a decade ago when my son made his first dan but hadn't checked until very recently.

Are you familiar any site support to work through the issue?
Hmm, Have you went through the registration process? Once completed, you can go to your 'Mypage page and see your information.

andyjeffries

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have friends at the Kukkiwon, if you DM me your details I can try to get you help.

Just to add though, if your Dan number is 7 digits long put a zero at the front (they should be 8 digits long now, and I don't think their site is very good at auto-padding them).

andyjeffries

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've tried multiple formats on the T-CON site and what's a bit disconcerning is that my son's information pops up without issue and makes sense as he recently was promoted, however my number was issued in 1989 so my suspicion is that it was not migrated from the KKW database into the new site.
I don't believe there are any such problems, all Dan information is in there (as far as I know). I've helped people check with older Dan certs than yours :)

OP
OutcastSix

OutcastSix

White Belt
Reaction score
I have friends at the Kukkiwon, if you DM me your details I can try to get you help.

Just to add though, if your Dan number is 7 digits long put a zero at the front (they should be 8 digits long now, and I don't think their site is very good at auto-padding them).
Thank you. You and I have corresponded via email fairly recently and I was successful in verifying my information.

Thanks for squaring me away… SEMPER FIDELIS!

Latest Discussions