students who bad mouth when they leave

OP
J

jeffkyle

I think it is all wrong from either situation. Especially if it is all lies and fabrications of the individual to hurt the other person.

OP
S

Shinzu

i belonged to an organization that i left about a year ago. although i don't believe alot of what they do, i still don't regret training there. it was a good learning experience for me and it helped my skills.

when i left, the master instructor took it very personal. i tried to explain why i did it but he wanted no part of me after that. it is a shame since we were kind of close. i don't bad mouth him at all. he does what he wants and i do what i want.

slander never gets you anywhere... except looking like an egotistical jerk!

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by lonekimono
The crazy thing about this is that i don't bother this man ,he sends me email's and has people call my student's so i know what you mean but PLEASE i want to let the people know about him
as far as taking his rank i know thats something thats hard to understand,but you see he's not a real blackbelt.
i will go into this at another time

yours in kenpo:rofl:

How is He not a Real Black Belt????

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing... if he's not a real black belt, why did you give him one?

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Before you explain why this other man is not a real black belt think about what you are gonna say. You don't want to be percieved as doing the same type of thing that you are telling us he is doing to you.

respectfully,
theletch1:asian:

OP
L

lonekimono

I'm sorry been busy,Now if theletch1 or anybody else wants to know why i say this man is not a blackbelt you can call me
my # is 856-401-9380,and for the record i don't care what people
think about me i don't have anything to prove to anyone.
now i know that there will be some of you saying "what kind of #@#$ is this guy" i have my reasons,and i would like to say thank you to everyone who posted on this board and this is the last time i will talk about this in here,but like i said if you want to know more about this call me.

yours in kenpo:asian:

OP
G

GouRonin

Not to be rude but if you weren't willing to discuss this openly then perhaps you ought not to have posted it in the first place.

A good rule of thumb for posting is that when you do so you ought to be prepared to defend your position openly.

Just my 2 cents.
:cheers:

OP
F

FlashingDaggers

He is more than willing to openly discuss this issue...hence the fact that he posted his phone number.

OP
G

GouRonin

I sorta agree. The number is proof. What I am stating is that he ought to post here what he has to say on the phone.

I'm not hacking On Mr. E for anything just pointing stuff out. He said that this is his last post on it and made his position clear and I can respect that.

Myself, I don't care enough about the issue to give him a call.
:rolleyes:

OP
L

lonekimono

ronin i really like you,you are a class act, i mean that in a good way.

yours in kenpo:rofl:

DAC..florida

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I hope you can work this out this is an interesting scituation, and I hope we can all learn from it.....................................

Heres my two cents on the original post!!!
It is to bad that someone would do such a thing, and I am glad to see you standing up for what you believe to be right. About the crest I have no knoledge of what your original copywrite is ect...As far as the slander keep in mind even jerks have the right to voice thier opinions and you probably cant stop them unfortunately.

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by lonekimono
ronin i really like you,you are a class act, i mean that in a good way.

Some people say I put the "@ss" in "class."
:rofl:

Have a good one!
:cheers:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by GouRonin
Some people say I put the "@ss" in "class.":rofl: Have a good one!:cheers:

LOL, I've NEVER heard that...... but if it was a little bigger, I love to KICK your @ss in class.....LOL... j/k

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Goldendragon7
LOL, I've NEVER heard that...... but if it was a little bigger, I love to KICK your @ss in class.....LOL... j/k

Whats this @ss fetish thats been going around :rolleyes:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Unfortunately, this is not an uncommon occurrence. It happens more than you think. That is one reason that I don't promote people before they are really ready.... it always comes back to bite you in your ****!

You try to help an individual out and have an understanding...... then the next thing you know he is off pulling a stunt like you explained!!

I had a salutation that was worse..... the individual only had a couple of lessons with me was a 3rd degree black (from prior promotion) then put on a 5th Black (who knows from where that came from) then brought in a well known Kenpo Black Belt and was promoted to 6th !!!!!!!! WoW!! I teach so well that I wouldn't promote to a yellow belt but another would promote to 6th Black! Sheesh....... but that is the type of EL Torro Pu Pu that is going on today, as well as self promoted 10th's promoting others to 10th. It is sickning!

Well, all I can say is that I would make myself available to evaluate his Ed Parker material anytime. LOL.... I think I would know just how much and how well he knows the system. Will he let me take a look at what he teaches...... ?

:asian:
P.S. My signature below leaves my final thoughts.

OP
G

GouRonin

Heh heh heh... you'd have to catch me first. My finest form is "Hairy Chicken Flees From Dragon!"

It's a form taught to me by the finest grandmasters!

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by GouRonin
Heh heh heh... you'd have to catch me first. My finest form is "Hairy Chicken Flees From Dragon!" It's a form taught to me by the finest grandmasters!

You got a point there.......however...... I've got a Hairy Chicken trap now on the market........ ** giggle**

OP
M

Master of Blades

You got a point there.......however...... I've got a Hairy Chicken trap now on the market........ ** giggle**

Did you just giggle? What kind of a man are you! :p

Latest Discussions