Street Fights??

O

OrangeLeopard

What was the craziest actual confrontation you have expierenced in a real fight?
How did it start and what was the outcome?

OP
L

LT2002

OrangeLeopard said:
What was the craziest actual confrontation you have expierenced in a real fight?
How did it start and what was the outcome?

Why?

Are you writing a book? Or asking?

if peopel respond - you will likely know they survived :)

47MartialMan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Gee, I have seen and been in so many. If I go into detail on any one, this is going to be a long post. Born and raised in New Orleans, Lousiana-USA, the ghettos are known as "Projects". Being a "Big Brother Mentor" was very uneasy going into those areas. Thus as my first sentence states.

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Gee, I have seen and been in so many. If I go into detail on any one, this is going to be a long post. Born and raised in New Orleans, Lousiana-USA, the ghettos are known as "Projects". Being a "Big Brother Mentor" was very uneasy going into those areas. Thus as my first sentence states.
Yeah, no doubt. I don't know where to begin.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My question is why so many fights, was this post MA or after. And as far as the projects as you put it in New Orleans, I taught at Crenshaw High in L.A. and did'nt worry about confirtation all the time. How long ago was you a mentor and if you was what you fought in front of the child you was suppose to be the mentor for. I'll wait for your reply.

OP
S

sasquatchnaruto

ive been in a few fights, all before i took MA after ward i havnt gotten into one

47MartialMan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
My question is why so many fights, was this post MA or after.
Most foghts/pre-Ma and a lesser few during the "early stages".

terryl965 said:
And as far as the projects as you put it in New Orleans, I taught at Crenshaw High in L.A. and did'nt worry about confirtation all the time.
Perhaps the students knew you and liked you...which is different in going into someone's territory at first.

terryl965 said:
How long ago was you a mentor and if you was what you fought in front of the child you was suppose to be the mentor for. I'll wait for your reply.
No, mentorship was not about showing of skills. I was stating it as a reason to go into such places. The first couple of times going in and coming out "alone" were "hair-raising". Once I was with my "little brither", and the locals got used to seeing me (and with him), anxiety was less.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
47MartialMan said:
Most foghts/pre-Ma and a lesser few during the "early stages".

Perhaps the students knew you and liked you...which is different in going into someone's territory at first.

No, mentorship was not about showing of skills. I was stating it as a reason to go into such places. The first couple of times going in and coming out "alone" were "hair-raising". Once I was with my "little brither", and the locals got used to seeing me (and with him), anxiety was less.
Thank you for the reply and your answer to my question now I understand your post.
smileJap.gif

47MartialMan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Street fighta...at least the ones that I had been in, heard about, etc.,,,are now getting worse....guns are easy to carry around my hometown.

OP
S

safeeagle

The craziest actual confrontation happened at my job. I work at the state Mental Health Hospital as a safety officer so things can get pretty rough. This guy had a chair over his head ready to strike. What was great about the whole incident was that as I ran to him. The technique appeared in my mind. It just programed in. I didn't have to think about it. I took him out quick. I do believe that my reality based system really helped with this.

47MartialMan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
But you are not giving us the whole of it. What caused this guy to do this? Could there been any other course of action?