Pat Robertson And Demonic Chi

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
lol...because Robertson is such a loon!

1:00 - when Pat starts talking about martial artists inhaling "demon spirits." He then wards off the audience from having anything to do with that type of stuff.

This is one of the craziest things he's ever said, but with it he's accomplished something awesome and therefore finally contributed something positive to this world: giving us the idea that Chuck Norris' awesomeness is powered by DEMONS. Freaking DEMONS! Hell yeah! (See what we did there? Hell reference? No? Moving on... )

[yt]p8Lg6aUZykw[/yt]

Source

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
When Pat Robertson talks about Demons and Satan I listen.
Anyone who made that much money off of blood diamonds and sweetheart gold mining deals after foreign-backed coups has Old Nick on speed-dial.

OP
OnlyAnEgg

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Now, let's not get too serious, now. This isn't The Study!

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I've been known to inhale some demon beers, but not demon spirits!

Three Floyd's Dark Lord Russian Imperial Stout
Founder's Devil Dancer Triple IPA
Victory Hop Devil
Victory Wild Devil

There may have even been a demon hiding somewhere in the Short's Pandemonium Pale Ale.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've been known to inhale some demon beers, but not demon spirits!

Try un-aged moonshine where they didn't make a head cut and left in too much of the tails. Better yet, don't.
:drinkbeer:barf:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You don't suppose, do you, Pat, that the incredible strength you speak of could possibly come from The Holy Spirit, eh? Automatically, something with superhuman strength has to be evil? Your Christ healed people with grace and survived sweating blood only to die at the hands of men. No great strength in The Holy Spirit?

How disheartening for your congregation.

I would point the man to Phillippians 4:13

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
I am a Christian and I usually try to support my brothers and sisters, but this guy is either just out of touch or has lost his mind. He has obviously never practiced MA before. :duh:

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn't he know that Chuck Norris's awesomeness is powered by BEARD?

And that Chuck was the 4th Magi, and gave Jesus the Gift of Beard?

OP
OnlyAnEgg

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You should click on the source and hear the other marvellous things Pat has said :pinky1:

Probably the greatest troll in the world

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
In his defense, I was prepared to be angered beyond words before I watched the video. Afterwards, I see no big deal.

He speaks about positive impacts Chuck F. Norris made using martial arts for over 2/3 of the video and only spoke of the demon breathing as something "some" do. It would appear that he's only wrong (in THIS instance) about a very little bit...

OP
OnlyAnEgg

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In his defense, I was prepared to be angered beyond words before I watched the video. Afterwards, I see no big deal.

He speaks about positive impacts Chuck F. Norris made using martial arts for over 2/3 of the video and only spoke of the demon breathing as something "some" do. It would appear that he's only wrong (in THIS instance) about a very little bit...

I'm of the mind that his 'demonic breathing' rather tears down anything constructive he might say.

scottie

Green Belt
Reaction score
I to am a Christian and a martial artist. So I understand both sides of the argument. It is easy to say things out of ignorance which Pat sure did. Stuff like that makes us all look bad and we are not.

I am a Christian and I usually try to support my brothers and sisters, but this guy is either just out of touch or has lost his mind. He has obviously never practiced MA before. :duh:

Please just be careful not to do the same thing he did. that makes us no better.:asian:

Stac3y

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Did Crushing say there's a demon in his shorts?:drinkbeer

Latest Discussions