Strating your own System, That is the Question???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Tgace said:
Aren't those Klingon battle weapon outlines on the wall behind him??
Did you notice the "Ninja" shuriken right next to the beer opener above the drawing? All the necessities for training I guess………

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
Did you notice the "Ninja" shuriken right next to the beer opener above the drawing? All the necessities for training I guess………
Yes I did. ;) Below is a quote from the website. Apparently the Sage has no ego, does not deliberate, nor does the Sage use spellcheck. :)

[font=Arial, Helvetica, adobe-helvetica, Arial Narrow]Master Bankei says: "The Sage has no ego and so does not deliberate. What the Sage does is to respond with Absolute Sponianeity to the conditions in the world."

[/font]
Miles (he who acts without spontaneity.....)

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Miles said:
Yes I did. ;) Below is a quote from the website. Apparently the Sage has no ego, does not deliberate, nor does the Sage use spellcheck. :)

[font=Arial, Helvetica, adobe-helvetica, Arial Narrow]Master Bankei says: "The Sage has no ego and so does not deliberate. What the Sage does is to respond with Absolute Sponianeity to the conditions in the world."

[/font]
Miles (he who acts without spontaneity.....)

Who is master Bankei?

MichiganTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I can hear real Samurai in their graves laughing their butts off. Does he use his stomach as a table to hold his other sword and knives?

T

Talesin

Did you know that the weapon was designed by a martial artist. The producers just wanted a normal type sword, but he came up with what you see and how to use it..

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Talesin said:
Did you know that the weapon was designed by a martial artist. The producers just wanted a normal type sword, but he came up with what you see and how to use it..
Looks like a variation of a Chinese weapon I have seen.

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
A Klingon. Weren't you paying attention?
LOL! :lol: Maybe Kaith can arrange for some Star Trek emoticons... So I've been trying to pay attention here, but I'm wondering have the Klingon's started their own system?:mst: :uhohh:

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
.......So I've been trying to pay attention here, but I'm wondering have the Klingon's started their own system?:mst: :uhohh:

dunno......I study the Vulcan Death Touch system.......

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
dunno......I study the Vulcan Death Touch system.......
:lol: Ah then you must know Mr. Spock :) ...I've always wanted to learn this, does it involve ki or pressure points or what, and will you be starting a system on this?

Attachments

• $200px-VulcanDeathGrip.jpg
    $200px-VulcanDeathGrip.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 158

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Talesin said:

I heard about this. Well, I'm glad they went for authenticity. Maybe the Klingon weapon is a variant of an actual weapon that's in the picture? I don't know.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
:lol: Ah then you must know Mr. Spock :) ...I've always wanted to learn this, does it involve ki or pressure points or what, and will you be starting a system on this?
That's the Vulcan Mind Link, it's different than the Death Touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions