Spookey is Back!

Spookey

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Dear All,

Missed being around...I have been crazy busy working this last year. Training has been difficult at times, but I have learned so many new things, and not to long ago I relocated (although remaining in the same area).

Terry, Miles, Marginal and the rest of the guys and gals (plenty of new friends I see) hope things have been well for you all!

TAEKWON!
Spookey

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Spookey glad you are back we have some great thread going on and some great new TKD'ers with alot of info. look around and say hello to everyone.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Glad your back. Looks as though you are from well before my time, look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you online.

OP
S

Spookey

Purple Belt
Reaction score
...what is before your time? You have quite a few posts more than I! If you are requiring to Taekwondo I am just old for my age, but still quite young in life!

TAEKWON, my friend!
Spooks

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nope, refering to time here on MT. Looks as though you found this great place over a year before I stumbled upon it.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Pleased to meet you, Spookey, you picked an excellent time to rejoin the everlasting conversation!

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome back Spookey! You were "cross-training ITF/ODK/WTF" when we last conversed. How is that going?

Miles

OP
S

Spookey

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Dear Miles,

Great to be back my friend. Please reference my other thread "Best year ever...TAEKWONDO!" for the latest update in what was the best 8 months of my Taekwon-Do life!

TAEKWON!
Spooks

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Spookey! Long time, no see! Glad to see you're back, and hope all is well!

Latest Discussions