Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ad rates and restrictions:

Forum sponsorship - Text link - $45/year
Example : Sponsored by XYZ where XYZ is an clickable text link to their XYZ homepage.

Forum Sponsorship - graphical banner - $75/year
Example : the WMAA banner on the FMA forum.
Restrictions
- you must provide banner in jpg or gif format (jpg preferred)
- banner size is max 200 long x 50 high
- max file size is 4096 bytes (4k)

With both of the above, your link will go in the description text of a particular forum (JKD, Kenpo, etc).

I am also accepting a Premium Sponsor. Premium sponsor gets a banner on the top of the forum by the buttons. Banner can be a maximum of 460x60. Rate is $95 per month. (exception is Feb, which is only $80).

If you need a banner designed, contact me for rates. :)

Forum sponsors exercise no content control. They get either a text link or a banner ad with a link to their homepage. Any sponsors must be in the MA industry, and have a good reputation. May be a school, instructor, organization or distributor. First come, first served.

One question you want answered is "How busy is the forum really?"
I will be posting detailed stats shortly to help answer this question. In short, we had 557 visitors in Aug, and 859 in September, moving almost 500 MB of data each month. We now have 62 registered members, and about 3x that many visitors who haven't signed up yet. Any questions, (like who do I make the check payable to,,, do ya take visa [yes], etc) ask, and I will answer. :)

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Size revision:
Premium sponsorship banner ad maximum of 350 wide by 45 high.

Just didn't look right at previous size. :)

Premium spot is available immediately too, and if anyone wants to snag it before October 15th, I'll toss in rest of october, plus december free. :)

(So, ya get the top spot from now until December 31st 2001 for only $95).

K

Keil Randor

Just so everyone knows, the Premium spot -is- available. Kaith's using our banners to test the look, etc. :)

I checked a few other forums that have sponsors...one wanted $750 a month for a little button link. OUCH!

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, thats a bit high...just a bit. :)

I'd prefer to not ask, but we're already pushing a half gigabyte a month in data transfer. We got a nice high limit, but I think we will hit it by New Years.

What can I say? Y'all went and made it a success. ^_^

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MartialTalk.com Ad rates and restrictions:

Forum sponsorship - Text link - $45/year
Example : Sponsored by XYZ where XYZ is an clickable text link to their XYZ homepage.

Forum Sponsorship - graphical banner - $75/year
Example : the WMAA banner on the FMA forum.
Restrictions
- you must provide banner in jpg or gif format (jpg preferred)
- banner size is max 200 long x 50 high
- max file size is 4096 bytes (4k)

With both of the above, your link will go in the description text of a particular forum (JKD, Kenpo, etc). “Sponsored by –your organization-“

Forum sponsors exercise no content control. They get either a text link or a banner ad with a link to their homepage. Any sponsors must be in the MA industry, and have a good reputation. May be a school, instructor, organization or distributor. First come, first served.

Fall 2001 Promotion : Sponsor 2 forums, get a 3rd free.

Premium Sponsor - Rate is $95 per month. (exception is Feb, which is only $80).
Premium sponsor gets a click-thru banner on the top of the forum by the navigation buttons. Banner can be a maximum of 350 wide by 45 high.

Premium spot is available immediately too, and if anyone wants to snag it before October 15th, I'll toss in rest of October, plus December free. (So, you get the top spot from now until December 31st 2001 for only $95).

If you need a banner designed, please contact me for rates.

Payment Terms:
Accepted payment types: Cash, Check, Money Order, VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.

To Order:
Banners should be sent to [email protected] with the heading “Sponsor information”
Please include the following:
Your name, Mailing address, Phone number and email address
Your website address (for use as the link)
Your Banner
And which forums you wish to sponsor. (must be currently available)
If purchasing a Premium sponsorship, please indicate for how many months.

Upon receipt of this information we will send you an invoice. Payment must be received within 14 calendar days; otherwise your listing will be removed until payment is received. Your banner will be visible within 48 hours of our receiving it. If you do not see it within that period of time, and have not received a confirmation of receipt, please resend it.

As usual, any questions, please ask. :)

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just wanted to say welcome, and thank you to our sponsors.

Horizion Martial Arts
JK Kenpo
Saunders Brazilian Jiu-jitsu
Warriors Den Products
WNYMartialarts.com
World Modern Arnis Alliance

Thanks for helping support the forum and making us a success!

We are growing at a nice rate. Already, we are averaging about 2000 pages viewed a day. Not bad for a site thats less than 6 months old.

:asian:

G

GouRonin

Nice to see the whole area coming together with this site. LOTS of new sponsors. Thanx for the effort guys. It keeps this place alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions