Some Instructor Advice

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi, I know almost nothing about Kenpo and Kenpo politics and instructors so you all will forgive me if this is a "Well Duh" question.

One of my co-workers is looking to start Training, and he found an EPAK school not far from him. The Instructor is Tom Saviano, and he was asking me if I knew anyone with information on him.

It would appear from a cursory look that Mr Saviano is legit, but I was wondering if anyone had info on him before my co-worker went and checked the school out. Thanks.

PatMunk

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Hi, I know almost nothing about Kenpo and Kenpo politics and instructors so you all will forgive me if this is a "Well Duh" question.

One of my co-workers is looking to start Training, and he found an EPAK school not far from him. The Instructor is Tom Saviano, and he was asking me if I knew anyone with information on him.

It would appear from a cursory look that Mr Saviano is legit, but I was wondering if anyone had info on him before my co-worker went and checked the school out. Thanks.

You can check out www.whitetigerkenpo.com for information on him and his school.

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Stong lineage, which means a lot to me. I have seen Zoran's posts many times and like KenpoThoughts insights, even if he is a semi-competitor to MartialTalk. I think I would take a chance on training at a school producing such impressive students. They are at least worth checking out to see if you fit in.

-Michael

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
evenflow1121 said:
Wasn't Mr. Keith "The Giant Killer" Hackney a practitioner of this system?

Yes, he fought that huge sumo guy in UFC 3

Mike

evenflow1121

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I definately agree, given the fighters he has produced, he is definately worth looking into, at least checking the place out.

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
evenflow1121 said:
Wasn't Mr. Keith "The Giant Killer" Hackney a practitioner of this system?

Yes he was he was under Him ehen he went into the octagon. Acording to Zoran.

V/R

Rick English