Jim Park?

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have been tryingto find an EPAK school in the Southern KC area and I have come across a guy named Jim Park. I have tried to contact him, but I have not heard back from him yet. Do any of you happen to know him? Do any of you happen to train with him? Or know him? He is a 2nd Dan and was promoted by Larry Tatum, but I am not sure who his direct instructor is.

Please help me out. I have been wanting to get back to EPAK and I am trying to avoid some of the people teaching Kenpo of the non-EPAK type.

I tried it a few days ago, but I am having trouble getting ahold of him. I e-mailed him again, so I will wait and see.

Anybody have any other recommendations for EPAK in Southern Kansas City area?

Just an update on this subject. I may have found a school that will work into my schedule. I am not going to hold my breath to long, but it is looking promising. It is of the LTKKA lineage.

Would that be part of Walter Justice's group? I met him and one of his instructors, they seems pretty squared away ;)

Would that be part of Walter Justice's group? I met him and one of his instructors, they seems pretty squared away ;)

I think he might be. I have seen some vids of them and they seem on the level.

And I see Mr. Justice at some tourneys.

I "re-start" EPAK next Friday. I am so pumped it is scary. I have been searching for years now and finally found an EPAK school that I can train at.

I got started tonight with taking up EPAK again. It was very good, Mr. Park is a great guy, very helpful and sharp.

I think I have found the piece that has been missing in my MA training.

Back