Parker Kenpo in St. Louis

• Thread starter ParkerKenpoDetective
  • Start date

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Interesting reading here... Didn't know there was such a "large" group of people interested in EPAK in St Louis. Welcome to all of you, and hope you are enjoying our area.

Hmmm.... After I get a bit more organized, as it were, I may have to consider opening a commercial EPAK school over there. :ultracool

I am really surprised there is no EPAK school running in St. Louis, but Tracy's has been here, in force, for like 30+ years. Politics and money run deep.

OP
B

buddhadragon

My comments were not out of disrespect for the system. I have always had misgivings about chain schools. Its been MY experiance they are more income then results focused. Having study only TSD and not having it available here I was looking at it as an option. I have pretty much narrowed my choice to this school as Im interested in Chinese arts and spirituality. http://www.wuhsingchuan.com/index.htm

OP
T

traycs_karate

i believe master bill boyd is the head intstructor there. ive seen this guy with long hair that you speak of, at tournaments, and i dont believe it was him. on a completely unrelated sidenote, i just realized my name is a type...thats embarrassing

OP
P

ParkerKenpoDetective

Sigung86 said:
Interesting reading here... Didn't know there was such a "large" group of people interested in EPAK in St Louis. Welcome to all of you, and hope you are enjoying our area.

Hmmm.... After I get a bit more organized, as it were, I may have to consider opening a commercial EPAK school over there. :ultracool

I am really surprised there is no EPAK school running in St. Louis, but Tracy's has been here, in force, for like 30+ years. Politics and money run deep.

It is a goldmine waiting to happen!! EPAK in St. Louis is sought after! So somebody hurry up and bring it here so I can have a teacher again.

OP
M

Mark Weiser

Assuming is the mother of all evils I heard that a few times.

I have the means to travel and train with him. And I have put him in contact with a higher Black Belt for him in the interm. Meanwhile he will at least have someone to train with and go over the basics again and I get the benefit of training with a higher Belt Rank.

So as we said in the Marines You do not know the facts shut up! lol lol

Eyecrazy.gif

Kenpobuff

Orange Belt
Reaction score
The best I can suggest is in Springfield, MO. There are two schools there, but I guess that is a bit of a drive from St. Louis.

Latest Discussions