Should Kaith leave MartialTalk?

Should Kaith step down as an admin/moderator?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not to be confused with a Ditto-head!

It is not an reasonable suggestion for the owner of a site to not act as a participant, in whatever role they choose ... unless you want that site to go away.

I assume Mr. Cobb is entirely sincere in his statements as he has always been a reasonable and positive contributer. Good job in resolving something that could have gone the other way.

Kaith, get over it ... you are here to stay! $50,000? Preposterous, hold out for $175,000, after all, beaches & retirement cost money.

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jill666
Well I think you said what you said, and you meant it in that way. The comment seemed pretty sarcastic. But if your apology works for everyone else, and since this is between you and Bob, that it most important.

I'm just sick of people saying, no I didn't say it that way, or I said that, but I meant this.

Peace out.

Hey Jill, you're entitled to your opinion:) (where have I heard that line before?)
And uptil now I would have agreed with you. But seeing as I have written 1 thing and meant another, I will make this solmn promise, that I will never again hold it against someone if they make that claim.
I was always the one saying, "Yeah , Right!" out the corner of my mouth, but now I know from experience it could be true.

All I can say is I wish I had reread the post before I hit the submit button.

The good thing is there is no bad blood here between Mr. Hubbard and myself, and hopefully none between you and me or me and anyone else.

--Dave

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Michael Billings
I assume Mr. Cobb is entirely sincere in his statements as he has always been a reasonable and positive contributer. Good job in resolving something that could have gone the other way.
Originally posted by Goldendragon7
Dave has also been a strong contributor to the success of this forum and his opinion is as valid as anyones .... right or wrong.
Originally posted by A.R.K.
If Dave is a big enough man to apologize for something he felt he erred on, he should not be beliddled for it he should be commended. Peace..
Originally posted by paihequanI agree, Mr. Cobb handled this matter with great diplomacy and dignity
Originally posted by arnisadorIt seemed like a direct and to the point retraction and apology: "You are right, and I am sorry."................ I found that a mature way of handling it.

Thank you gentlemen for your support, it's really quite heartwarming. :D

Originally posted by andurilking2
d.cobb
is there anyway to get rid of him? he fills the site with crap, and it is becoming very clustered.

Yes there is....
Firstly you must come up with between $50,000 & $175,000 and buy the site from Bob Hubbard.
Then when you assume ownership you can kick me out.
Or maybe you could use the money to bribe the Admin guys, and get them to kick me out.:shrug:

But hey if you respond and tell me that that wasn't what you meant, dude, I am going to believe you, cause it happened to me.:D

--Dave

:asian: