Should Kaith leave MartialTalk?

Should Kaith step down as an admin/moderator?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bob,

Well, I hope you get the information you desire from this thread.

I personally, understand that you are tired of whiney people telling you how to change , when it was you and a others who ahve allowed them to express their opinion.

If it was so dang easy, everyone would have a Wensiote and a DOtcom craze would happen. Wait it did, and MArtial Talk is here after the decline? Hmmmm, is it the owner all by himself? OR maybe the rest of the Admins and Moderators? or is it the Members?

Personally, I think it is all three. It takes the owner wiling to take crap and put up with stuff. Only some people do not want to listen or take crap when the owner needs to vent, just because he is the owner and there by some magical event has no rights to have an opinion. This astounds me.

I voted Undecided, since i agree with Arnisador.

To sell MT for 50,000. WOW The Check written in JPY is in the mail. :D 50,000 JPY . I think you could get money for this, if the economy ever turns back upwards and the S&P starts to climb again.

So, Bob, stay or go or sell, as yuo see it best. Just let us know ;) what you are doing. :cool: :asian:

A

A.R.K.

"Beep, beep, beep" the sound of frantic backpedaling.

If Dave is a big enough man to apologize for something he felt he erred on, he should not be beliddled for it he should be commended. Peace.

:asian:

M

MartialArtist

No, but I'm with D. Cobb on this one. Admins are entitled to their opinion, but should not let it be public view. They can talk about the MA and such, opinions on what type of training is good for them, etc., but an opinion on someone's rank or them being a fraud buster or a fruad should not be public view.

DAC..florida

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Bob,

ummmm NO!

Are you completly insane or have you just lost your mind, you know there are doctors you can see for that.

:D

Seriously though this board needs you, you seem like you actualy care about this place and thats important. You also have alot of patience dealing with the flames that rise up on this board and always semm to be fare and look at all angles of scituations. You and all of the moderators on this board spend alot of time keeping things up for our enjoyment, I want to say thanks to all of you for all of your hard work and dedication. :asian:

YOU LEAVE MARTIAL TALK, GIVE ME A BREAK!

T

TLH3rdDan

no no no no no lol you should not leave its your board. you do a great job and i am looking forward to the first issue of "it"

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
Just a side note:

"IT" is here. Please see the Admin Announcements forum for the official announcement.

Or,.... go here> http://martialtalk.com/magazine

Well at least Jason Farnsworth wasn't on the cover, that would've really ticked me off!:soapbox:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jill666
"Beep, beep, beep" the sound of frantic backpedaling.

It seemed like a direct and to the point retraction and apology: "You are right, and I am sorry." I found that a mature way of handling it--not at all what I'd term backpedalling. What more did you want?

P

paihequan

I agree, Mr. Cobb handled this matter with great diplomacy and dignity.

R

rmcrobertson

'Course not. And anyway, anybody who expects perfection should bring their own.

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jill666
"Beep, beep, beep" the sound of frantic backpedaling. :shrug:

Not really. I didn't say that I feel wrong in what I was trying to convey, but wrong in how my original post was worded.

If you knew me a little better, you'd know that it is extremely rare for me to backpedal, however, admitting when I'm wrong is a whole other subject.:D

--Dave

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by rmcrobertson
'Course not. And anyway, anybody who expects perfection should bring their own.

Hmmm, dammit, got to agree with this one:D

--Dave

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
No offense sir but...
Don't let other's call your shots for you.

You're better than that.

stand your ground
be yourself
do what you must
let all other's beat their heads against your decisions!

Your Brother (who wants you to go or stay depending on what YOU want)
John

M

Mon Mon

I put no because if Kaith Left us who would there be to stop MOB when he gets out of line :)

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I have had interaction with both of these fine martial artists as well as all that have commented on this string.

I think that Kaith has done an admirable job considering the huge task at hand.

Dave has also been a strong contributor to the success of this forum and his opinion is as valid as anyones .... right or wrong.

I commend all who have voiced their opinions and commented in a very mature and constructive manner.

I think the outcome is self evident as well as the awareness of the original statement by Dave to Bob.

Thanks for giving all a superb example of a very mature debate on what could have resulted in a very messy discussion.

The Goldendragon

A

andurilking2

is there anyway to get rid of him? he fills the site with crap, and it is becoming very clustered.

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Goldendragon7
I have had interaction with both of these fine martial artists as well as all that have commented on this string.

I think that Kaith has done an admirable job considering the huge task at hand.

Dave has also been a strong contributor to the success of this forum and his opinion is as valid as anyones .... right or wrong.

I commend all who have voiced their opinions and commented in a very mature and constructive manner.

I think the outcome is self evident as well as the awareness of the original statement by Dave to Bob.

Thanks for giving all a superb example of a very mature debate on what could have resulted in a very messy discussion.

The Goldendragon

Aren't we safe from you anywhere? You're in Australia?:confused:

J

Jill666

Well I think you said what you said, and you meant it in that way. The comment seemed pretty sarcastic. But if your apology works for everyone else, and since this is between you and Bob, that it most important.

I'm just sick of people saying, no I didn't say it that way, or I said that, but I meant this.

Peace out.