Shokai

Kajowaraku

Green Belt
Reaction score
Greetings all,

As is normal with introductory posts, I am new to this forum. I am propably not going to be the most busy poster around since life tends to be a bit busy trying to combine full time work in the academia with running a genbukan training group. Still life is good, and despite the fact I would never reduce my training or efforts for enhancing the training of my students, I might occasionally find myself in need of a good chat. Furthermore, the ability to talk to practitioners of so many different arts and sports makes it all the more interesting. Ultimately, martial arts can take you to yourself again, at which point it is not about fighting anymore at all. This is my buzz, the holy grail of enduring and persisting in training. Understanding what it means to be. Not with the mind, but with the heart. For me that way is ninpo. I can only regret it wasn't an option yet when i started martial arts more than 20 years ago.

anyway, I probably should have sticked to "hi, i'm new!:)"

Dozo yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and I am like you looking for total enlightment and enjoying the journey. Hopefully you will enjoy this wonderful site.

TomoeTamara

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Greetings to you Kajowaraku,
I also am new; figured I would drop a line and say hello.
I absolutely agree and admire what you say in your introduction. After awhile, the fighting seems to disappear and the betterment of the self emerges. Love your outlook.....never change it!! :)