School recommendations in Southern Minneapolis?

D

Daniel

Hey Folks,
I'm helping someone else look for a quality MA school in her area, it would be for both her and her 6 yr old son. The only location information I was given was

I'm in a suburb of Mpls. I'd prefer to stay south of " The river " for convenience

I'm nowhere near that area but I figured it would be helpful to people who are. As for the specific style... well she said she's not overly partial and will just check out each school.

She had to leave the last place as after only a few months the owner started asking for contracts for over 10K dollars, plus monthly fees. Plus "leadership team" fees for her son that came to about $600 for weapons, $200 for a bag and that was just the begining.

After getting totally fleeced I told her I'd try to post something and see if anyone had a personal recommendation for something in the area.

Thanks,
Daniel

Darksoul

Black Belt
Reaction score
-Just did a quick seach on Google, and found the Kobukan Aikido Dojo at 500 East 36th Street in Minneapolis, though not sure if thats in the southern area. Type in the school for the website.

A---)

OP
A

auxprix

I'd love to help you, but I have to drive all the way to St. Paul for my MA.

Latest Discussions