Martial arts schools in Winchester, VA...

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Could anyone recommend a good, quality martial arts school in Winchester, Virginia area? My cousin's son, age 14, would like to train. A few years ago he trained in Parker Kenpo in a different city, but the school closed and they my cousin moved to Winchester. It doesn't need to be a kenpo school. I think he would greatly like to get into training again, and I think any style would be fine so long as it is a quality program. I just spoke with my cousin and she is very busy, doesn't have much time to look into this and less time to drive him around to get to places. If anyone has any leads in that area, I would be greatly appreciative. I think her son is at an age where he is having some difficulty finding direction, and if he were to get back into training again I believe it would be a great help, both in the short term and the long run for the rest of his life. thanks, everyone.

OP
Flying Crane

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I just wanted to bring this thread back to the surface. Does anybody have any suggestions? thanks again!

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm sorry I missed this! I'll look into it, ok? Winchester is about 30min. to an hour from where I live, so I'm sure I know someone that knows of closer places.... I'll let you know as soon as I find anything!

OP
Flying Crane

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm sorry I missed this! I'll look into it, ok? Winchester is about 30min. to an hour from where I live, so I'm sure I know someone that knows of closer places.... I'll let you know as soon as I find anything!

Very cool, thank you!