scared

Bushi40

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Practice and more practice.

The more confident you become with your self the more sure you become with your techniques. Take 3 deep breaths seconds before your testing, and dont look too deep into your mistakes, you must train your mind not to accept negitive thoughts but reverse your thinking to positive.

Grand Master Gene perceval
[email protected]

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
This guy is probably a Grand master by now, the thread is so old...

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
hey i got my High Orange testing comeing up soon and im really scared i know all the stuff but i havent tested at this school befor ...do any of you have any ideas how to clam the nervers or any confident bosters?

The best thing that has always worked for me is just to be so prepared. Just keep practicing over and over all that you've learned so far, poomse, your kicks, hand techniques, strikes, self-defense, Korean terms, commands, TKD history, etc., everything.

If you do that, your homework, then come test time you will just go into automode, and just go through the test process without even thinking about what to do next. It will all come to you, and for me just being prepared, everything came naturally and the nervousness just faded away. Before I knew it the test was over and I was thinking, is that all there is?

But you have to come prepared and ready. Practice, practice, practice. Train, train, train!
:asian:
Good luck on your road to Black Belt

Latest Discussions