rudeness

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score
i like this forum i really do there is a lot going on here i don't want to have to be on work mode right now i want to talk about martial arts not is that hard to understand geez every site they argue about stupid stupid or are rude for no reason why cant this just be a relax forum like it said on the banner

OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score
I can understand what you are saying in your posts. The problem I have, I have to spend too much time figuring it out and decoding it. It's not worth my time anymore. You say that you are capable of good writing, and that you use it in other places, but not here.
No one here is trying to be rude to you and hurt your feelings. We want you to contribute, so that we may learn from each other. But in my particular case, I don't want to work that hard to understand what you are writing. Especially since you only want to practice proper writing at school and in your profession. Please have the same respect for us, as you do your teachers and co workers.
and nobody is hurting my feelings its annoying

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ok let me know if you guys understand what im about to say ok

i have been reading at a college level since i was ten years old i know how to speak

i have sat in the room with grand masters ceo's

presidents of universities having to prove my intelligence every which way for years SO IF I WANT TO TAKE A BREAK FROM BEING PROPER FOR TWO TO THREE HOURS OUT OF MY DAY IM GONNA DO JUST THAT IM SPEAKING PROPER ENGLISH MY SPELLING IS PROPER ONLY WAY A PERSON COULDNT5 UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING IS IT I WASNT SPEAKING ENGLISH TAKING ME SERIOUSLY ISNT THE PROBLEM BEING A DAMN GRAMMER COP ON A MARTIAL ARTS FORUM IS STUPID MAKING IT HARD TO READ I UNDERSTAND THAT BUT SAYING SOMETHING LIKE YOU CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING CAUSE A FEW MARKS ARENT THERE IS STUPID VERY VERY VERY DUMB IM NOT SAYING ANYTHING THAT HAS A HIDDEN MEANING BEHIND IT
Dude, you're the one being rude. We're not stupid, and we're not dumb, as you imply.

OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score
Dude, you're the one being rude. We're not stupid, and we're not dumb, as you imply.
did i call you stupid if i want to call someone dumb ill do not once have i said you're dumb

OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score
i have been seeing from yall point of view but it seems like nobody is trying to see it from mine i don't understand that

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
really?

if you give me a legit reason other then its a little hard to read then i might change my mind
You lack the basic respect for the other members here to communicate in a clear manner. If you don't use punctuation, I will not read your posts.

Good luck to you. You will need it, if you behave this way in life.

OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score
You lack the basic respect for the other members here to communicate in a clear manner. If you don't use punctuation, I will not read your posts.

you are seeing from you're side not mine as well that's ignorance then you go on to say something about my freaking behavior based on a public forum really that's dumb ignorance as well as being selfish great thank you

OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score

what you said to me especially when you don't know me is disrespectful

OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score

what way am i behaving? please tell me I would like to know.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
ok let me know if you guys understand what im about to say ok

i have been reading at a college level since i was ten years old i know how to speak

i have sat in the room with grand masters ceo's

presidents of universities having to prove my intelligence every which way for years SO IF I WANT TO TAKE A BREAK FROM BEING PROPER FOR TWO TO THREE HOURS OUT OF MY DAY IM GONNA DO JUST THAT IM SPEAKING PROPER ENGLISH MY SPELLING IS PROPER ONLY WAY A PERSON COULDNT5 UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING IS IT I WASNT SPEAKING ENGLISH TAKING ME SERIOUSLY ISNT THE PROBLEM BEING A DAMN GRAMMER COP ON A MARTIAL ARTS FORUM IS STUPID MAKING IT HARD TO READ I UNDERSTAND THAT BUT SAYING SOMETHING LIKE YOU CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING CAUSE A FEW MARKS ARENT THERE IS STUPID VERY VERY VERY DUMB IM NOT SAYING ANYTHING THAT HAS A HIDDEN MEANING BEHIND IT

Reading at a college level since you were ten. That seems so odd to me.

Love,
The Grammar Cop

OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score
Reading at a college level since you were ten. That seems so odd to me.

Love,
The Grammar Cop
im sorry you feel like that but its the truth i def have no reason to lie or to fabricate a story like that

OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score
i really don't have to keep explaining my case apparently some the people on this forum are so narrow minded and they cant see something from anothers point of view last thing i have to do is deal with ignorance on this level as well i wasn't trying to disrespect anybody i just wanted my side to be heard and possibly understood bet i guess i cant expect everyone to be considerate

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
im sorry you feel like that but its the truth i def have no reason to lie or to fabricate a story like that

If I had a lick of sense I wouldn't have commented, nor commented going forward. But, alas, I was never one known for a lot of sense.

How old are you? Under twenty five would be my guess. And extremely intelligent as well.
Do you train? If so, do you trust your instructor?

OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score
If I had a lick of sense I wouldn't have commented, nor commented going forward. But, alas, I was never one known for a lot of sense.

How old are you? Under twenty five would be my guess. And extremely intelligent as well.
Do you train? If so, do you trust your instructor?
are you calling me extremely intelligent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions