Returning After 3 Years

Azulx

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

It's been a while. I stopped training TKD in 2019, then the pandemic hit, and I was never really able to get back into it. I recently moved, and there is an ATA school down my street. I took the free class and remembered how much I loved the training. I am signing up Thursday and am super excited to start my ATA journey.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Awesome, go getup', bro!

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ah so great to have ya back here!! And just awesome about getting back into training, enjoy every moment!!!

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

It's been a while. I stopped training TKD in 2019, then the pandemic hit, and I was never really able to get back into it. I recently moved, and there is an ATA school down my street. I took the free class and remembered how much I loved the training. I am signing up Thursday and am super excited to start my ATA journey.

Welcome back and I wish you the best in your training.

Holmejr

Black Belt
Reaction score
All the best in your training. The MA’s are for a lifetime.

OP
A

Azulx

Black Belt
Reaction score
Having a lot of fun training thus far. One thing I had forgotten is how expensive it can be $$$$$$$$. I was spoiled training the majority of my time at a non-profit club.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back.....glad you found a school you like. Keep us in the loop as you progress. :)

Latest Discussions